• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Summers50's messes

summers50

01010011 00110101 00110000
Apr 9, 2018
MA, USA
Alrighty then, I'm just going to create a little corner for any stuff I tune or mix halfway, and sorta thinking out loud. My goal is the same as usual, which is to git gud (or make the singer sound nice if thats not clear). My creativity level is challenged so I'd be mostly on vocaloid covers.
-------------------------------------------
Sakura No Ame by halyosy (Miku v4x)

Mix wise Im going for less is more...trying to be more clean with the way I control the frequencies on the voice.

I'm currently unsure of how I want to tune the chorus/harmony besides cleaning pitches a bit. Sorta kills it with lack of style.

Almost done the vsq but not sure if the English outro is a bit excessive and if i should just forgo it.

summers50

Apr 9, 2018
MA, USA
ono
I checked my archive and had more of this guy done than what i uploaded.
The joke was (at the time) that I cant get intelligibility wrong if every1 knows the lyrics
Worth finishing or no?

summers50

Apr 9, 2018
MA, USA
ono
I checked my archive and had more of this guy done than what i uploaded.
The joke was (at the time) that I cant get intelligibility wrong if every1 knows the lyrics
Worth finishing or no?
garbo-back in the bin it goes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taishou a AnNina (Luka v4)
Seemed to have an easier time dealing with the Luka's inconsistency. I'll need a fresh ear to hammer it out further. Used to try and solve everything in mix, but decided I should be more sensitive to parameters. The signature fogginess is there, but not as bothersome imo. I place emphasis on listening for tonal quality. Doesn't seem listenable yet, flow isn't there. Half of the singing style is mimic'd, apparent where it is and isn't....
I'm always open to ideas. Seeing how far I can push the bank.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
These sound really good, actually! O_O I think the "Let It Go" one sounds very easy to understand in the beginning, but maybe decreases by the end of the clip. I don't have any other critique.

summers50

Apr 9, 2018
MA, USA
These sound really good, actually! O_O I think the "Let It Go" one sounds very easy to understand in the beginning, but maybe decreases by the end of the clip. I don't have any other critique.
Ah for that one I just know I have trouble with l/r difference that I try to fake around

5/31 changes
taishou
I just ended up evening things out and retuning a bit. Im doing that thing again where Im not sure where the next step is...whatever it is to get to take it to the next level.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)