• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Synthesizer V Discussion Thread

nene

OSTER project fan!!!
Oct 13, 2023
ROSA reached about 35% of her goal! Apparently, its the last day for paypal users to join the crowdfund.

I'm sure it's been said here but if anyone is interested:

Planned Vocal Modes are
CUTE, FUN, POWER, SOFT, SOLID, and Normal

She is the younger sister of CUL and WhiteCUL. She is described as "a bright and mischievous 15-year-old high school freshman who loves strawberry daifuku"

Her planned release date is Spring 2024, I assume if the goal isn't met- this will be pushed back.

Last edited:

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
After an extended beta, version 1.11.0 is out today! It includes extended and improved Spanish support.

The most notable update is to Anri Arcane, who now has reduced engine noise and two new vocal modes (so we now know those can be added post release, will any other voicebanks do that, I wonder?).

But most excitingly (for me) we at last have an up to date manual for Synthesizer V R2!

It's nice to have an update that seems to reduce engine noise, rather than adding it. A few bugs have been reported with updating voicebanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)