• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Collab Synthesizer V Rendering Central

Alphonse

New Fan
Mar 13, 2021
Synthesizer V Rendering Central

Since the other threads seemed to be dead (as in three years since the last post), I decided to make this one. If volunteering your SynthVs, please specify whether you are willing to do F+R or just R. To find the voicebank you want, just use your browser's find function (Ctrl+F on Windows). Then simply DM someone who owns that voicebank.

F+R (Fit and Render): Will make minor adjustments where necessary in order for it to sound decent.
R (Render): Will just open the svp (or other file) and click render for you. Good for simple tests or if you already know the voicebank should fit the svp (e.g., you've used the lite version).

Alphonse - Kasane Teto, ANRI 1.0, ANRI Arcane, MEDIUM5 Stardust, Mai, Ryo AI, Saki, Saki AI, Yuma, Solaria, Gumi AI, Eri

Alphonse - Kasane Teto, ANRI 1.0, ANRI Arcane, MEDIUM5 Stardust, Mai, Ryo AI, Saki, Saki AI, Yuma, Solaria, Gumi AI, Eri

nene - Mai, POPY AI, Ritchy, Chifuyu Hanakuma AI

wrong_thyme - Yamine Renri, Mai, Kevin, Kasane Teto, Haruno Sora, ROSE

Last edited:

Alphonse

New Fan
Mar 13, 2021
Mai, POPY AI, Ritchy, Chifuyu Hanakuma AI

Will update this as I get more voicebanks. I'm hoping to get Frimomen and another female vocal like Rose.

For now I am too busy to Fit and Render. 😔
No problem, thank you for contributing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)