• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV: How to render only selected parts?

Yuraha*

New Fan
Apr 21, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hi I'm new to synthV and I'm wondering if I can only export selected parts of a track; I like to slowly work the vocals and export them phrase by phrase, but rendering via alt+R always renders from start to finish, so I either have to start a new project or delete older parts if I want to export only 1 part of the track, which is not ideal. Please advise!

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Maybe you could set up your file to be divided in parts by track? (Ex: Put the chorus on Track 2) You'd still have to delete things to set up the file, though. Maybe when Synth V 2 comes out (which is soon), they will have a region feature?

Reactions: Yuraha*

Yuraha*

New Fan
Apr 21, 2020
www.youtube.com
To the best of my knowledge, no, you have to export the whole thing at once. It's certainly inconvenient; I apologize!

(I see you're new here, by the way! Welcome! :sonika_ani_lili: )
Maybe you could set up your file to be divided in parts by track? (Ex: Put the chorus on Track 2) You'd still have to delete things to set up the file, though. Maybe when Synth V 2 comes out (which is soon), they will have a region feature?
Thanks for the replies! It's a shame but I guess I have to deal with it as it is for now.

Reactions: peaches2217

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)