• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

The Miku sign meme escapes the interent

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Damn Miku's face looks somehow weird...and the brick seams aren't helping.
I don't know, I think the art looks really sharp/clear for graffiti. I can sort of see the "offness," but maybe it's because the wall isn't flat? She's painted over some kind of indentation. Though the art just goes right over it like it's not there for the most part.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I don't know, I think the art looks really sharp/clear for graffiti. I can sort of see the "offness," but maybe it's because the wall isn't flat? She's painted over some kind of indentation. Though the art just goes right over it like it's not there for the most part.
Yeah, I don't know if it's the angle or what that's making it, but I just can't unsee the strangeness of her face. I can't really even say exactly what's wrong, but I feel the eyes and mouth look a bit off. Besides the face it's really well done though! I'd love to see the painting from a different angle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)