• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

This year's NicoNico ChoParty (Nov 3rd) will have another vocaloid concert

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
I wonder if Una and Yukari will perform again? I love the feature where you see the models superimposed in front of the actual "hologram" that they added last year, can't wait for this year!
Yup, they have been just added along with these voiceroid girls

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
The twitter account for the event posted a preview of Flower's outfit for the concert illustration they're going to sell

Edit: They posted more illustrations of the other vocaloids taking part in this. I'm putting those under the spoilers.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigScreenTV

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I love these outfits! I always like seeing NicoNicoCho stuff, especially when my babies IA and Una are in it! I’m really for Yukari too, I’ve been really into her lately

Mei-Saime

JP and CHN UTAU girl
Apr 8, 2018
Kasane Teto has also been announced from the official Twindrill livestream on 10/10 saying so.

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
They have already uploaded IA's official concert illustration. So happy by bae is in this

They also uploaded Miku's illustration, surprised she's dressed like Supergirl with the colors and cape

Here's a poster with the whole gang present

Reactions: BigScreenTV

Pup-p

Nemu nemu~
Apr 8, 2018
I wish Xin Hua was going to perform too since shes made by Gynoid, she needs more love

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
The event recently concluded and you can see the concert on NND (or on youtube which will eventually happen because the internet)

You can also look around the #超パ2018 hashtag on twitter for screenshots from the concert

It should also be noted that Mirai Akari performed her cover of Echo during the vtuber portion of the event too (link)

Edit: somebody posted a quick summary of the vocaloid part on twitter

I have no idea how long this concert will stay up on YT and BiliBili for until it gets yanked.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)