• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Tiny Vocaloid 4 piano roll?

Demi

New Fan
Jan 14, 2021
Hi! I recently got Vocaloid 4 and I've been trying to test it out so I can work on some covers. I had no issue using the program in my old laptop, but I just got a Surface Pro 3 and installed the program in that new laptop. My issue here is the piano roll, it literally is so small and I cannot see anything nor place notes. I've tried changing the resolution of my laptop but it doesn't work. Is there a way to zoom in the piano roll? Please help:c138912636_399191631377975_7825952470092466577_n.png

Reactions: WyndReed

Demi

New Fan
Jan 14, 2021
Thanks! I tried doing what the instructions said but it just doesn't have a "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" option for me:(

Reactions: WyndReed

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Hmm... could it just be because of your screen size? I’ve heard that V4 has scaling issues on larger screens. Even on my old laptop, which was only 17.5” or so, the piano roll was kinda small. (Welcome, by the way! And congrats on securing a post-retirement copy of V4! Those are hard to come across anymore.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)