• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VNN Online Shop Survey

violethaze

Aspiring Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Chile
How would this work? Would it be just VNN merch or would it also be like a forwarding service or a Vocaloid merch reseller?
Also edit: sent my survey answers

Monds

Aspiring Fan
Mar 6, 2018
How would this work? Would it be just VNN merch or would it also be like a forwarding service or a Vocaloid merch reseller?
Also edit: sent my survey answers
Although there will be VNN merch, we will also have officially licensed products.
It will not be a forwarding service.

Reactions: violethaze
If you could make this a method to buy boxed Chinese vocaloids, the fandom would be eternally thankful... even if it's just one or two of the most popular ones.
Or any voicebanks at all since I only have access to Crypton and AHS 'loids (and not even all of them). I mentioned this in the survey a little, although it doesn't qualify as merchandise.

Trevor

?
May 2, 2018
Or any voicebanks at all since I only have access to Crypton and AHS 'loids (and not even all of them). I mentioned this in the survey a little, although it doesn't qualify as merchandise.
Honestly, if vocaverse just offered a fowarding service that was easy to use, most fans would not mind paying for the convieniece. They wouldn't really even have to keep the vocaloids in stock.

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
Honestly, if vocaverse just offered a fowarding service that was easy to use, most fans would not mind paying for the convieniece. They wouldn't really even have to keep the vocaloids in stock.
Just wanted to specify that this is VNN who will be handling this, not VocaVerse (VVN).

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
I filled it in, I'd love more merch even VNN stuff since I loved the pins from before. Having more up-to-date merch relating to that or officially licensed merch would be nice. I'd just pray it's not too expensive to get it over to the UK.

ohpeach

Digital artist
Apr 8, 2018
earth
deviantart.com
I just finished it! I'm really hoping that it'll be like a hub for vocaloid software. Something like a directory if they can't get ahold of the products themselves, u kno? For example, providing links to the stores so you can buy the vocaloids there , as well as listing the prices adjusted for each currency (I'm thinking a drop-down menu that will let you select the currency of choice), and if you need a forwarding service, ie the Chinaloids, then a list of suggested services could be provided.

Anothe rthing I'm really hoping for is affordable merchandise.
I'm done with the $10 keychains man
I want a keychain that's priced the same as all the others in the world; $3-5
I hope that's not too much to ask lol

Reactions: TheStarPalace

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I just finished it! I'm really hoping that it'll be like a hub for vocaloid software. Something like a directory if they can't get ahold of the products themselves, u kno? For example, providing links to the stores so you can buy the vocaloids there , as well as listing the prices adjusted for each currency (I'm thinking a drop-down menu that will let you select the currency of choice), and if you need a forwarding service, ie the Chinaloids, then a list of suggested services could be provided.
I have a mighty need for this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)