• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID VOCALO CHANGER plug-in

wrong_thyme

voisona cross-lang when
Jan 12, 2022
since no one posted this yet i will

Yamaha made a vst standalone plug in for vocalo changer

here's the site

details:
Real-time Processing

VOCALO CHANGER PLUGIN operates as a VST3/AU plugin effect, converting audio data into an AI Voice Bank voice in real time. You can alter any of the parameters in DAW automation to perform vocal direction at will.

Analysis and Reconstruction

Unlike conventional voice changers that process singing voices, VOCALO CHANGER PLUGIN analyzes singing voices using AI, and sings them back in a VOCALOID voice to reconstruct them.

AI Voice Bank

VOCALO CHANGER PLUGIN is compatible with VOCALOID:AI Voice Bank. Choose your favorite from a comprehensive lineup of unique Japanese and English male and female singing voices.
Current supported Voice Banks are the v6 standards, gumi and fuiro.
Po-uta, ZOLA Project, AI Otomachi Una Sugar, AI Otomachi Una Spicy will be supported after November 2023.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I think it's kind of neat to make it a standalone thing for anyone who was only interested in this. Although I suppose you don't get a cheaper version of the voicebanks if you only want them for the Vocalochanger and not also the Editor 😅

I never ended up getting V6 (probably someday, if only for collection's sake) but iirc you don't get all the usual tuning parameters with the Vocalochanger in V6. Is this the same? Or, since it's standalone, do you get any tuning parameters at all?

Silver1063

Aspiring Fan
Apr 19, 2019
The major differences between this and v6 seems to be Realtime, "expression" knob, and overall better quality.
Using v6 vocalo changer, it takes a hot minute after loading the audio, or changing the sample pitch to generate audio, and trying audio from the video on the same voice banks does not result in the same quality that the plugin seems to get. Not sure what the expression knob does, we don't have anything like that in V6 proper, unless I'm missing a hidden menu somewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)