• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid5 missing voicebank

Knight_Shade

New Fan
Jul 1, 2018
On the earth somewhere
So I just noticed that one of my voicebanks is missing in the V5 editor? It shows up in the V3 and V4 editor but is completely missing in V5. To be specific, this voicebank is Lily V3. I thought maybe because she is a V3 she doesn't show up in the V5 editor? But that can't be the reason because CUL is also a V3 and shows up and plays fine in V5. Which is very bizarre because CUL and Lily are both made by Internet Co. but CUL works fine in V5 and Lily doesn't?

I'm not really sure what other details I can provide. I have no idea what is causing this and why I can't fix it. Any help or advice is appreciated.

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
Did you install your Lily in the default folder? Maybe the VOCALOID5 Editor only checks there.
Also, is your Lily activated?

I don't have VOCALOID5 nor have a heard of this issue, so these are only hypotheses.

Knight_Shade

New Fan
Jul 1, 2018
On the earth somewhere
Did you install your Lily in the default folder? Maybe the VOCALOID5 Editor only checks there.
Also, is your Lily activated?

I don't have VOCALOID5 nor have a heard of this issue, so these are only hypotheses.
I'm certain that she's in the default folder with the other voicebanks and that she's activated. That's why this issue has really confused me. I may end up being stuck with only being able to use her in the V3 and V4 editors.

RawBeansP

feng yi supremacy
Apr 8, 2018
elsewhere looking for oarfish
I think it's a really rare occurrence? the same thing happened to a friend of mine (but it was Maika and Flower) and they still haven't figured it out. Personally I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling V5 itself and if that still doesn't work I'd send an email to Yamaha about it

Knight_Shade

New Fan
Jul 1, 2018
On the earth somewhere
I think it's a really rare occurrence? the same thing happened to a friend of mine (but it was Maika and Flower) and they still haven't figured it out. Personally I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling V5 itself and if that still doesn't work I'd send an email to Yamaha about it
Uninstalled V5 completely and reinstalled it, still no results. At least I'm not the only one having problems with certain voicebanks. I can give a shot at emailing Yamaha, but I may have to be patient and just wait for the next update for V5. Thanks!~

Monds

Aspiring Fan
Mar 6, 2018
You are not the only one, a friend of mine also has this same issue with Lily

Kurenai_Akari

Doujin lyricist/Producer & MEIKO fanatic
Apr 8, 2018
Somewhere in Cali
piapro.jp
I'm having the same issue too, but with multiple VBs (Kizuna Akari & MEIKO V3 [Power, Dark, Whisper, English]) & it's tripping me out because all of them were working fine yesterday when I was tinkering with V5. I'm pretty annoyed, to say the least.

CdrSonan

Passionate Fan
Sep 12, 2019
Maybe it's some sort of Registry nonsense
Vocaloid stores the install locations, activation codes and some other related stuff in the registry, so maybe something got messed up there
(the serial numbers are unencrypted for V3 and V4 btw, which is a pretty big security hazard in my opinion, but that's unrelated)

SeleDreams

Passionate Fan
Jul 31, 2019
try to see if the vocaloid 5 activation tool also detects the previous vbs to see if it's only the editor or even the activation tool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)