• New accounts will normally be approved within 24 hours.
    Note: We're currently having issues with our e-mail system, anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) must be changed manually by an Admin. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID VOCALOID7 AI Megpoid

Haiyin-6

World's Most Annoying VY2 Fan
Aug 10, 2026
52
21

Thoughts on this? I haven't heard anything about Vocaloid7 yet so I genuinely screamed seeing this video pop up, holy crap???????

Edit: And Gumi's outfit is sooooo pretty, I'm a fan of the rainbow colours:gumi_lili:

Edit 2: According to the Vocaloid site, it's coming November 11!! I'm so excited to hear more about it AHH
 
Last edited:

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
1,986
25
USA
I love her Downer voice. I'm really excited she's starting V7 off with a bang. I'm not in the market to buy new Vsynths right now so V7 releasing isn't really earth shattering to me but I am always excited to see new happenings in the voice synth scene.

Also I feel like Yamaha is always releasing new Vocaloid editors right when Crypton is releasing an updated vb, I could have swore this has happened before? But I can't remember which era lol.

edit:

Aww the roman numerals for 7 being incorporated into her fit are sooo cute
 

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
3,984
Sapporo
she is so beautiful and cute..:gumi_lili:
https://www.ssw.co.jp/products/vocaloid7/megpoid/illust.html
Download VOCALOID7 Editor Lite for free.
VOCALOID7 Editor Lite can be downloaded free of charge from the Yamaha website after the release date.
It can also be used even if you only purchase Voicebank products.
About VOCALOID7 Editor Lite
If you already own VOCALOID7 Voicebank AI Megpoid, you can start using it immediately after installation.
VOCALOID7 Editor Lite authentication is not required.
It operates in standalone mode only.
This product is not compatible with VST/AU plugins within a DAW.
If you wish to use it within a DAW, please purchase the higher-end version, VOCALOID7 Editor.
The maximum number of tracks you can use is two, which can be a combination of either a VOCALOID:AI track or a VOCALOID track plus an Audio track.

Purchase Bonus
Breath Wav
VOCALOID7 automatically includes breaths, but also provides them as WAV files so you can input them yourself.
These can be used in the Wave part of VOCALOID7 or in your DAW.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bookworm2

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
3,984
Sapporo
:gumi_lili:VOCALOID7 AI Megpoid:gumi_lili:
https://www.ssw.co.jp/products/vocaloid7/megpoid/
gumi-vocaloid.jpg
The artist vocalist "VOCALOID7 Voicebank AI Megpoid" is a voice bank specifically for VOCALOID7, created based on the voice of singer and voice actress Megumi Nakajima.

Optimized for VOCALOID7's AI technology, it achieves unprecedented freedom in singing voice with natural expression.
Depending on the direction, it can create a variety of voices, from natural, human-like singing voices to futuristic robotic voices.

It can be used by switching between the following voice types: Native / Whisper / Cute / Downer / Power / Soft / Vivid / Ballade.
You can create music with your preferred voice tone.

Release date: November 11, 2026 (Wednesday)
V7Editor_ui.jpg
VOICE TYPE switching
It is now possible to switch between voice tones while using the same voice bank, allowing you to create music with your preferred voice.

VOCALOID7 Voicebank AI Megpoid comes equipped with the following VOICE TYPES: Native / Whisper / Cute / Downer / Power / Soft / Vivid / Ballade.
voice_style.png
Multilingual singing
I can sing lyrics that blend Japanese, English, and Chinese in a single track.
I can help you create lyrics that transcend language barriers.

To use this voice bank product, you will need either "VOCALOID7 Editor Lite" or "VOCALOID7 Editor".
VOCALOID7 Editor Lite has limited functionality; if you wish to use all the features, please purchase the Starter Pack, which includes VOCALOID7 Editor.
VOCALOID7 Editor Lite will be available for free download from the Yamaha website after the release date. It will only operate in standalone mode, and the maximum number of tracks that can be used will be limited to two tracks, either a VOCALOID:AI track or a combination of a VOCALOID track and an Audio track.
It can also be used with VOCALOID7 Editor, which is sold at the Yamaha VOCALOID SHOP.

Breath Wav
VOCALOID7 automatically includes breaths, but also provides them as WAV files so you can input them yourself.
These can be used in the Wave part of VOCALOID7 or in your DAW.
This is the same WAV file included in VOCALOID4/6 Megpoid.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 4)