• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOICEROID2 Emotion Tool "KokoroNashi"

Ulysses

from VOICeVIO
May 4, 2018
(If this topic is not allowed here, just delete this thread and I'm sorry)

VOICEROID2 Emotion Tool "KokoroNashi"
v1.2 (Codename: VOICe.SFE.KokoroNashi)
by Ulysses from VOICeVIO
Released under
CC BY-NC-SA 4.0

This is NOT a cr**k patch.

"KokoroNashi" is a VOICEROID2 (AITalk) tool to add emotion (style) configs to voices without emotions.
By this way, "recipients"(voices without emotions) can "borrow" emotions from "donators"(voices with emotions).
Please read readme.txt carefully for usage.

Please keep in mind that when using "borrowed" emotions, the "recipient" is doomed to sound a bit like the "donator".
If you don't like that, you can revert the changes with this tool, or simply set all emotion parameters to 0.

It should also work with GynoidTalk, but I haven't tested on that. It won't work on AITalk 3 series (VOICEROID1/EX+/Galaco/OtomachiUna etc.).
Currently, the donator can be: Yukari (V2), Aoi (V2), Akane (V2), Itako (V2). Which means you must have at least one of them to actually make use of this tool.

DEMO:

If you like this tool, you can check the readme to see if you'd like to help me. Thanks.

NEW: In v1.2 release I add the accent covert feature but I do not really recommend to use that. Instead, you can follow this tutorial to make an accent voice preset:

How to make kansai accent from a standard voice:
1. In VOICEROID2, select the voice you like, make a voice preset by clicking "コピー"(Copy) in voice list.
2. Close VOICEROID2.
3. Open (using any text editor) MyDocument\VOICEROID2\ボイスプリセット\user.vpc , or somewhere else you set to keep user.vpc.
4. Find the voice preset you just created by <PresetName>. After that line you can find something like <Dialect>Standard</Dialect>. Change `Standard` to `Kansai` to get a Kansai accent, or vice versa.
5. Save user.vpc and open VOICEROID2 to try your voice preset.

20181125: Initial Release
20190404: v1.1 Release
20190601: v1.2 Add accent convert feature

Attachments

Last edited:

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Ah, nice!! Briefly tested it out by giving Yukari's emotions to Akari -- the effect is a little subtle but there's definitely a difference.

Thank you so much for making this!

Reactions: Ulysses

Ulysses

from VOICeVIO
May 4, 2018
Update: Just added accent (dialect) convert feature and tutorial for this tool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)