• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vorgun Cover Thread

VorgunTheBeta

New Fan
Jul 21, 2020
Hi there, the name's VorgunTheBeta, or just Vorgun to some people. I've been working on a few covers in Utau, and I thought to make a thread to just keep them all in one spot.
I'll try to make sure to keep the songs listed in order of creation/upload date, to help show the growth I guess.

And this one is special, as its the first time I've shown of my own Utau, VorgunTheSinger.

I hope to continue making covers, and I also hope that you enjoy listening to them. My goal is to at least cover every Kagerou Project song, with at the time of writing this post, I'm working on another one.

VorgunTheBeta

New Fan
Jul 21, 2020
So I'm already here with another cover, but this one isn't the big one I've been hyping up. I actually only spent about 3 hours total on this, and honestly, I'm surprised it was that short.

VorgunTheBeta

New Fan
Jul 21, 2020
And am back with another cover, and this is a big one! Today (for me at time of posting) is Kagepro day, and so i ended up making this cover. Spent almost 3 weeks on this, and I'm super proud of how it turned out!

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)