• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VSQ/UST/MIDI/etc. Request Thread

Sep 21, 2019
I came up with this idea after finding a similar thread on utaforum! I noticed there's no threads like this, but thought it'd be a good idea to have a thread where people can ask for a certain song to be made into VSQ/etc.. It would work something like this: say what song you want done following the request format and hopefully someone will do your request!

Also, if you're a VSQ/UST/MIDI/etc. maker, feel free to leave a link to where your stuff can be found and I'll add your name to the directory in the OP.
Coming soon!

To request makers:
Please make sure to do your research and make sure that there isn't already a file available for the song you're wanting! Google is your best friend for this.
(Tip: For Japanese songs, try searching the name of the songs in English, Japanese, and romaji.)

Also, please make sure to follow this format when making a request:
Name of song:
Video/audio of song:
MIDI (optional):
Original Singer (optional):
Others (optional):

(Copied from this post on Utaforum.net)

To request takers:
Leave a post here saying what song you'll be doing and then leave a link in this thread when you're finished!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)