• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID VY2V3 QUESTION

AwesomeAC

New Fan
Sep 6, 2018
I bought VY2V3 from my friend recently, tho its just the Windows Version, and my Mac's windows virtual machine doesn't work that well and is pretty laggy, so I was wondering if any of you have VY2V3's Mac installer, would be able to send it to me so I can put my serial code in it and use him in V5 on my mac? If you do and are willing to send me his mac installer please DM me. :)

frankensalad

Passionate Fan
Feb 27, 2019
correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't V3 the era of Vocaloid Neo being the only Mac option? If that's the case, I don't think your serial code for his windows version will work with his Neo installer as they're technically separate products.

AwesomeAC

New Fan
Sep 6, 2018
probably, I want to say you are right, but since VY1V3 NEO was the only neo version I had, I don't if that is true or not. like since the NEO version was for both mac and windows maybe it could work? idk

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Hi, I own VY2V3 and I logged in to my vocaloid.com account, there is indeed a Mac version of the download. I will send you a PM.

Reactions: Leon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)