• New accounts will normally be approved within 24 hours.
    Note: We're currently having issues with our e-mail system, anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) must be changed manually by an Admin. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Weird Vocaloid Merch

Skyweaver

Aspiring Fan
Nov 30, 2025
45
solinus.neocities.org
What is some of the weirdest Vocaloid merch you saw (bootleg OR official)?

I'll start: this... thing I found at Ross:
IMO it has a "creepy elementary school poster" feel with that smile.
20260925_141426.jpg20260925_141546.jpg
Rules_for_good_listening.png
oh god theres more variants of that... thing. And info below in case you want to know where that hellspawn came from.
20260925_141450.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evorin

Haiyin-6

World's Most Annoying VY2 Fan
Aug 10, 2026
40
21
It's probably more of a joke than actual genuine merch, but when I think of wild wacky vsynth merch, my mind always goes to the Vocaloid3 boxers

1107322627128553279_1.png

Edit: How can I forget the VY2 body pillow keychain:vy2_lili:
Screenshot 2026-09-25 at 23-45-46 Plushies & Pillows – noodlenavi.png
 
Last edited:

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
1,969
25
USA


This hat lives in my memory because I vividly remember (and unfortunately can't find) a tumblr post about how hideous this hat was but how it was decided on by votes and just the disbelief that anyone voted for this hat to be merch. I remember thinking the post was so damn funny so this hat has lived rent free in my head for 11 years
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: lIlI and Haiyin-6

Haiyin-6

World's Most Annoying VY2 Fan
Aug 10, 2026
40
21
Bootleg time:

View attachment 9496
View attachment 9497

And yes, there's ANOTHER variant...
View attachment 9498

... and ANOTHER ONE with UTAU-ish clothes???
View attachment 9499
HAHA the wire skeleton plushies!! I wonder how much of a demand these types of plushies have, since I've seen them quite a few times with characters from other franchises... maybe they're just easy to make and funny to have? But in addition to the Teto one, there's also wire skeleton plushies of Miku and the Kagamine twins

1790664315943.png
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Skyweaver

Skyweaver

Aspiring Fan
Nov 30, 2025
45
solinus.neocities.org
HAHA the wire skeleton plushies!! I wonder how much of a demand these types of plushies have, since I've seen them quite a few times with characters from other franchises... maybe they're just easy to make and funny to have? But in addition to the Teto one, there's also wire skeleton plushies of Miku and the Kagamine twins

View attachment 9500
oh GOD they all look so MALNOURISHED D:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Haiyin-6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)