• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What’s this mean?

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
From the message, I'd guess that either your computer or the Vocaloid 4 program/the process that handles converting regular words into X-SAMPA is running out of memory.

I'd guess that either
  1. There is something about the word you're putting in that it doesn't like (Looks like the word is "has?" Which should be a perfectly fine word.) Unless there are additional spaces or punctuation marks in there that I can't see that are confusing it.
  2. More likely, your computer has simply run out of memory for some reason. You could try closing some open programs. If that doesn't work after waiting a few minutes, try restarting your computer.

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
From the message, I'd guess that either your computer or the Vocaloid 4 program/the process that handles converting regular words into X-SAMPA is running out of memory.

I'd guess that either
  1. There is something about the word you're putting in that it doesn't like (Looks like the word is "has?" Which should be a perfectly fine word.) Unless there are additional spaces or punctuation marks in there that I can't see that are confusing it.
  2. More likely, your computer has simply run out of memory for some reason. You could try closing some open programs. If that doesn't work after waiting a few minutes, try restarting your computer.
I just saved the file, closed the program and turned it back on and it ended up being fine.

Reactions: mobius017

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)