• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What 3 Items would this Vocaloid bring on vacation?

Ibis

Did someone say UTAU?
Jul 7, 2022
the time out corner
The game here is pretty simple: Think of a Vocaloid (or any vocal synth character), and think of three things they might bring on vacation with them. If you want to think of a group of characters, you might also want to factor in any interactions between the group. Say, someone in the group finds another group member annoying, they might want to pack earplugs or a white noise machine so that they can ignore them.

To keep things interesting, there will be a couple of basic guidelines:
No character items: I know this may seem like a bummer to some, but we all know Miku likes leeks, so I would like to branch out a little more than that. For example, if their character item was coffee, they wouldn't be able to bring coffee, but maybe they could bring a special coffee mug they got from another character or specific coffee grounds. Maybe if they're a bit extra they could pack a french press.
No general care items without any specific intent behind it: For example, you shouldn't have your character bring a toothbrush just because they need to bring one. We all need to brush our teeth, so it wouldn't be adding much onto their character. Instead, think of a reason they might bring something. Maybe they bring their own shampoo because they care a lot about how they look, or they bring their own pillow because they have a hard time sleeping, etc.
This game relies pretty heavily on your headcannons, so be as typical or outlandish as you want! And remember to have fun! :momo_ibis:

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I tend not to have detailed headcanons, but I'll try to speak to 3 items from Miku's packing list:

Miku's :miku_ani_lili:Packing List
  1. A small spiral notepad: for writing down song lyrics/ideas
  2. A felt-tip pen: for use with the notepad; also, for sharing her contact info with new artists/musicians she meets who need help. It hasn't always been felt-tipped, but one day when she had one, she met a musician, and somehow neither of them had paper, so she ended up writing her contact info on his hand. Since then, she's always made sure to have a felt-tip pen for when she goes out.
  3. A loose mental itinerary: Miku is relatively free-spirited in terms of what she does on her vacations, but she'll intend to do specific things while she's there. Outside of what's needed for the specific things (e.g., getting on a tour bus at 8 am), she wouldn't plan it much more than that; her planning generally takes the form of something like day-long blocks. For instance, if she went to Mexico, she might plan that one day would be for visiting the pyramids, another might be for enjoying the beach with her travel companions, and another might be for looking through shops in a nearby city. She'd enjoy all of those things equally with her eyes wide open, soaking in and remembering everything.

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
I don't normally do headcanons either, yet this seems like a fun idea!
So, I'll do my best.
I'll follow @mobius017 's formula!

Rin's :rin_rylitah: Packing List
  1. Her phone - Gotta keep up with the fans even while she's away! Well, and the fact she crammed thousands of mp3s in there, somehow. She's sacrificing her chance to take some good selfies due to how much space it's taking up. (If a phone counts as essential/general care item, then it can be a regular mp3 player)
  2. Ear plugs - Especially if she's taking a plane across the globe. She does NOT want to hear Len snoring during her trip (yet she's the one who snores loudly between the two).
  3. Finally, the new Planner she bought just for the trip! - It's got this cute design with oranges all over it, she knew this was THE planner to use on the trip! Time to plan for all the spots we will go to, the sights we will see...
    And this is the part Len comes in. For you see, Rin has never been good at planning. She's a bit spontanious with her planning, and as soon as she sees somewhere to visit, she's going. So it's up to Len to plan out for them.
Perhaps though, it's worth mentioning Rin would definitely take Len with her on the trip :rinlen_move:
If that takes up an "item", well, she seems to have given up on the planner. Too much work! I guess we know an item Len may be bringing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)