• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What are your favourite vocal synth albums?

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
I was about to post this as a status, but realised it may be worth its own thread! Singles get a lot of attention in vocal synths, and larger projects are normally compilations. Do you have any favourite full albums from a single artist?

Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
in terms of compilations, all Karent albums of Snow Miku and Magical Mirai are a part of my heart<3
and also all Project Diva and Miku anniversary albums, all so important to me<3

about single artists full albums in both cd and vinyl records, it's really difficult to say which is a favorite, but I can say that all of them fits so well depending on the mood or the type of music I wish to listen to during that moment. for example, keeno, 40mp, mikitop, sasakure.uk, ryo supercell, oster project, pinocchiop, avtechno, tilt-six, hachiojip, kz, deco27, mitchie m,doriko.. :miku_lili: :miku_lili:

Last edited:
Reactions: lIlI

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I'm usually not big on albums, but the first one that comes to mind is NO BOY from Teniwoha. It has most of my favorite songs that they've written.

Reactions: lIlI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)