I'm going to anger someone with this.
What Vocaloid voicebank do you consider the best? As in the best one to use, or just simply your personal favorite from listening? I want to know! Please, keep things appropriate and try not to purposefully insult anyone else. If you can, give a reason for why. If not, that's perfectly fine!
For me... It has to be Meiko
. Don't get me wrong, I love (most) all of them, but as my first voicebank, she has a special place in my heart. I guess specifically I really like Power and English. Power gives Meiko the strength that we all knew she had in her all along, and it sounds amazing and incredibly natural, if a little bit thin on high notes. And I know English isn't the best in terms of quality, what with being one of the Crypton V3 English voicebanks, but if you can make it work you can really make it work.
What Vocaloid voicebank do you consider the best? As in the best one to use, or just simply your personal favorite from listening? I want to know! Please, keep things appropriate and try not to purposefully insult anyone else. If you can, give a reason for why. If not, that's perfectly fine!
For me... It has to be Meiko
Last edited:
