• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other What other vocal synth would you love to see get a rhythm game?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Apr 26, 2024
Snezhnaya, Teyvat
www.twitter.com
Now that Kamitsubaki City Ensemble is a thing, I'm wondering what other vocal synths do you think would be awesome to get some sort of rhythm game?

I think a rhythm game for Synth V songs would be cool, but I don't know which ones.

Vector

Passionate Fan
Mar 6, 2022
I think InternetCo did a sort of streaming-Miku Expo type concert deal with their vocaloids recently, actually, so a rhythm game doesn't seem super unreasonable...but the trick is them being confident there's enough of a market for it. Game development is fairly costly.

Dancing Samurai seems very on brand for a rhythm game. It's very Dance Dance Revolution.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
if you have Project Diva Mega39 on PC and/or Switch, I can recommend to check the extra characters/songs pack mods created by the fan community, some are so good that you basically have a brand new game(●'◡'●)🎈
here are the urls (first is PC version, second url is Switch version,you need a modded Switch or use the Switch emulator Ryujinx to apply the mods on the game):

for example: :gumi_lili:

Heruru Meruru

THE v@SHFUCKER Dearly Stars
I'd love to see an Engloid-focused rhythm game with songs by western producers. Obviously a big commercial Project Diva sort of game is out of the question (even if some Oliver songs have millions of views) but an indie game could be cute. Doesn't even have to be just Engloids necessarily, would just enjoy seeing more love for western producers.

Last edited:

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I've never thought about it before, but now I'd kind of like a rhythm game about the Starry Court (Eclipsed Sounds' vocals). Especially if there was a story mode with some lore (or even more of Rice's comics, I loved those XP)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)