• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Question What Songs should I do for Kiyoteru Natural first? And songs/covers you want to hear from Kiyoteru too.

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
So I want to use Kiyoteru Natural, but I'm stuck on want song to cover with him... :kyo_ani_lili:

Right now, I have the choices of Heart Chrome, 7/8, Carnival, or Misery. I would also use Kaito as the backup (and for Heart Chrome as a second singer if I choose that song along with Rin English for the English parts). But what should I work on first...? Unless, I should work on a different cover instead...?

And I'm curious if you guys ever wanted to hear a cover song from Kiyoteru (Natural or Rock), but there is still isn't one. :rune_lili:

:kiyoteru_lili: :kiyoteru_rylitah: :kiyoteru_lili:

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
My two cents:
Carnival and Misery would fit his voice very well.
7/8 isn't the kind of song i usually see with him, but it could work.
Heart Chrome covers never sound very good imo.

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
My two cents:
Carnival and Misery would fit his voice very well.
7/8 isn't the kind of song i usually see with him, but it could work.
Heart Chrome covers never sound very good imo.
Now, I'm attempted to make the Heart Chrome cover first. :chika_ani_lili:
Misery also sounds nice with Kiyoteru and I am working on it slowly, but it's mainly doing the DYN and some BRE and tiny add in of Pitch Bend, and some growls added to the VSQx that I got. It already sounds perfect (but I think there is a few notes that sound a little buzzing?)

I always wanted to hear him singing "Shineba Ii no Ni", I think. There actually is a cover with his V2 bank but it's bad IMO.
Oh :zunko_lili: Iwant to hear it now
Did you want to hear it from his Natural Voicebank or his Rock Voicebank, Zar, by the way?

My vote is "Hinekuremono" (a.k.a. "Jaded") from Supercell. There's not a ton of covers around for this song, so it'd be great to hear Kiyoteru sing it.
It does sound nice and smooth. If there is a VSQx and instrumental for it, I can give it a shot with him. :kiyoteru_rylitah:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)