• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Where to find serial number to active vocaloid trial??

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Fun fact: As far as I know, all Vocaloid products will work for 2 weeks without activation, even if it's not technically a trial. So if a friend has a voicebank you'd like to try out before you purchase it, that could be a good way! But yes, after those 2 weeks, it will stop working unless you buy a serial code :)

Reactions: peaches2217

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Fun fact: As far as I know, all Vocaloid products will work for 2 weeks without activation, even if it's not technically a trial. So if a friend has a voicebank you'd like to try out before you purchase it, that could be a good way! But yes, after those 2 weeks, it will stop working unless you buy a serial code :)
That’s correct! Patuk and I share voicebanks with each other in this manner if they don’t have trials; just install them, try them out for two weeks, and then decide whether you wanna invest into them or leave it at that.

Reactions: Leon and ___

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)