• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

WIP - "me and who"

how well did i capture style, 1 = it's just noise 10 = is this kairiki bear alt account? (be frank)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

gumpshroom

New Fan
Nov 16, 2022
I made a song similar to Kairiki bear's "Venom", Chinozo "Goodbye Sengen" and other flower songs, how well did I capture the style?

Reactions: aru ii

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
I felt the funk, so I had fun listening! I like the sound of the guitar in particular. I think the percussion leaves something to be desired, but I do think you did a good job. (and for whatever it is worth, I don't think using Flower is a prerequisite to finishing this song-- if anything, a different synth might imbue a unique personality into the song (as well as unique tuning that resonates with you))
If this ever got lyrics, I could see myself creating a fan MV for it. Looking forward to seeing you upload on niconico douga B)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)