• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Your Favorite Ships?

Sep 21, 2019
Aww! So many cute and fun ships! Might as well share some that have grown on me lately!!

:cyberdiva_lili:x:cybersongman_lili:
:miku_lili:x:teto_lili:(platonic/best friends)
Moke x:haiyi_lili_smile: (Peaches, I blame you for this one! XD)
:sukonetei_smile_lili:x:teto_lili:(best friends or lovers, honestly. It’s cute either way.)(I’d age-up Teto, though.)
:gumi_lili:x:miku_lili: (friends)
:rin_smile_lIlI:x:miku_lili: (Friends or lovers)
:sukonetei_smile_lili:x:mayu_lili:(friends or rivals)
:piko_lili:x:len_smile_lili:(best friends)
:rin_smile_lIlI:x:len_smile_lili:(siblings, but honestly it changes depending on what I need)
:miku_lili:x:teto_lili:xNeru (best friends, but Teto and Miku drive Neru crazy)
I see their relationship as girlfriends going something like this:
Teto has feelings for Tei, but is stuck in the friend zone because Tei is painfully oblivious to Teto’s feelings towards her and pines for Len (Tei’s convinced she and Len are soulmates). Teto eventually confesses as Tei comes to terms with the fact that Len just isn’t interested in her; realizing there was someone who loved her just the way she was all along. From then on their relationship is super wholesome and pure because they’re just both really sweet to each other. (Also they’re both super quirky, with Tei being just a little more down to Earth.)

As for their relationship as friends:
Teto wants to be friends with anyone and everyone, and Tei is no exception. Tei is standoffish at first, but they eventually forge a very strong sisterly relationship. Tei sees Teto as a little sister, and Teto sees Tei as an older sister figure. If one is ever having a bad day, the other one will do whatever they can to brighten things up. They have a very sweet familial relationship.
(I live for wholesomeness, in case you can’t tell. :clara_ani_lili:)

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
Yay I'm not alone!!

I say I'm not big on shipping but at the same time I'm a huge multishipper I don't even know also I could have sworn I posted in here but I guess I didn't?
- Luka x Lily (still hanging onto the idea for a song I had with them... if miracles happen... ha)
- Lily x Yukari
- Yukari x Mayu
- Lily x Flower (110% for the pun I am not ashamed (enough))
- DDR (any and all combos tbh)
- Merli x Iroha
- Lily x Iroha (why so many Lily ships? do not ask me I guess because she's a fave)

Honorary mention to Gumi x Rin or Len because that was a big thing for me like a decade ago. Also I feel I should mention the vast majority of these by "ship" I usually mean "I want them in duets!!" more than anything, DDR and maybe Luka x Lily excluded because I have headcanons for them (and again, Lily x Flower is 99% love of puns and 1% I love the song "more shiny")

Heart-Eclipse-Dogma

Dedicated Yukaria Shipper
Sep 26, 2020
I have quite a few, so bear with me :D

:miku_lili: x :luka_lili: (otp of all time. Miku is aged up to be 19/20)
:kaito_smile_lili: x :len_smile_lili: (My kaito headcanon age is 16. Yes I headcanon him as younger than Miku, yes I'm crazy, lol)
:ia_ani_lili: x:yukari_ani_lili: (Current OTP - they're so cute!!!)
:seeu_lili: x :ia_lili: (OTP, although it's a mega rairpair)
:kaito_smile_lili: x :gackpo_smile_lili:
:rin_smile_lIlI: x :gumi_lili:
:meiko_lili: x :lily_smile_lili:
:one_smile_lili: x :satou_sasara_lili: (rarepair even rarer than Seeu x IA my GF got me into. I see it as a young love/first crush situation)
:fukase_lili: x :piko_lili:
:utaneuta_smile_lili: x :teto_lili:
:flower_lili: x :iroha_lili:

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

TheLemonKing

*When the citrus is too sour*
Jun 26, 2020
Rotting in Vocaloid Jail
I've got a lot of them but I'm just going to go over some of them or else we'd be here all day

:mew_lili: x :luka_lili: (This is an Enemies to Lovers kind of situation)
:gumi_lili: x :lily_smile_lili: (One of my biggest ships -w-)
:ruby_smile_lili: x :daina_lili: (Fun little rare pair, wish there was more stuff for it)
:kyo_halloween_lili: x :wil_lili: (Vampire lord x Lycanthrope servant)
:flower_lili: x :fukase_lili: (A goth girl and her eldritch monstrosity bf)
:miriam_lili: x :sachiko_lili: (The former CEO x The wisest)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)