• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Your Ideal Voicebank?

Sep 21, 2019
For me it'd be Rin and Len, but with a voicebank like Teto Sakebi (so they're capable of shouting and even stronger singing; because sometimes not even their power banks do what I need).

Also, Tei with a power voicebank would be the best thing ever. XD

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Mature feminine vocal, soprano voice type. I'll do it for SynthV theoretically since the chances of us ever getting a VOCALOID this good are close to none now, but:

5 pitches, Japanese. A3, D4, G4, C5 and E5, C5 being mixed and E5 being as close to head voice as possible. It would literally be my dream voice and would cover so much range in songs... Of course, the voice provider would need to be a well trained vocalist who can support high notes like that for a sustained period, but hey, this is our ideal voicebanks, right?

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I'm not quite sure how to describe this voice type, but I want a feminine vocal that resembles American pop singers. I feel like as of now there are no english voicebanks that are especially good at singing songs like Lady Gaga's, Brittney Spears', etc. The closest we got was Cyber Diva and Ruby; but Diva's voice is so stiff and Ruby's is very nasally. I think Megpoid comes close too but her voice is very breathy.

static-oceans

I feel so high in the blue, blue sky
Dec 2, 2019
Man, I will always say this, but if i could just have an adult masculine English vocal that can pull off soft/breathy high register/falsettos nicely, i would be happy. Like the kind of vocals you'd hear in, like, indie pop/dream pop music.

I wonder who the best contender for this currently would be? honestly, i think it might be LEON, tuned right of course.

___

Oct 8, 2019
I wonder who the best contender for this currently would be? honestly, i think it might be LEON, tuned right of course.
I'd say Yohio fits that description well, Chris too when tuned right.
Ken is exceptional at this, he is even capable of falsetto..however he is japanese sooo not exactly what you're looking for:yohioloid_lili: in language that is, he is exactly the vocietype you described.

static-oceans

I feel so high in the blue, blue sky
Dec 2, 2019
I'd say Yohio fits that description well, Chris too when tuned right.
Ken is exceptional at this, he is even capable of falsetto..however he is japanese sooo not exactly what you're looking for:yohioloid_lili: in language that is, he is exactly the vocietype you described.
oh, definitely! I was going to mention Hio and Chris as well. I want to like Chris so bad, but it seems like everyone has trouble getting him to sound good.

And yeah, Ken is my favorite of the standards for that reason LMAO!!

Reactions: ___

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I might have already said something similar in another thread, but I want a really powerful English male vocal with a good, solid upper range, something that could carry covers of the kind of music I typically listen to. (In particular, I've wanted to do a cover of this song for like ever, but Dex, for the three minutes I had him, didn't sound right, and my only other male English vocals are either too heavily accented, too soft, or a combination.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)