• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Yuezheng Longya Corner

Are you excited for Longya AI (ACE)

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
Since nobody will do a fanclub for Longya I will do one myself

Who is Yuezheng Longya?
Yuezheng Longya a chinese Vocaloid by Vsinger.

Simplified Chinese: 乐正龙牙
Traditional Chinese: 樂正龍牙
Height: 180cm
Birthday: 2nd October
Release Date: 24th June 2017
Original Design: Aya
Reworked Design: Ideolo
Voiceprovider: Jie Zhang/Jason Zhang

Yuezheng Longya V4 Boxart by Ideolo

Design by Ideolo ft. Longyas Pet Bei Chen

Character Sheet by Ideolo

Initial design by Aya

Demo Song
In Your Breath​
Eng translation; alt. eng translation

Demo Song
月狐物语

Original Songs
Please understand that I will only link some examples​
Cover Songs
Songs in which he appears but doesn't sing or at least not much

Sorry I had to remove the spoiler Box because every time I edited it, it bugged. So I hope that it's not to long but I know no chill when it comes to Longya songs

• Yunīku (Me)
  • Paradoxical
  • Razzyru
  • Pigeon
  • ThatGirlMyra
  • Please tell me if you want to be added, though you can contribute without being a member
Of couse you would like to use a userbar if you are a proud member of the Longya FC! Here are some to pick from!
All of them use Official/Promo Art

Userbar Made by: GreenFantasy64
Longya Artist: Ideolo

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/VcEr2us.jpg?1[/img]
Userbar Made by: Yunīku
Longya Artist: Ideolo

Code:
[img]https://i.ibb.co/RpP5cWZ/Longyfc2.png[/img]
Userbar Made by: Yunīku
Longya Artist: 子虫

Code:
[img]https://s15.directupload.net/images/190118/lxqz47x5.png[/img]
All of them use different image hosting sites just because that prevents all of them breaking at once

Last edited:

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
I'd like to join please! I really love all the Vsinger loids, but Longya and Yan He are probably my two favourites.

I also love any duets with them, such as this one:
Sorry if it's one you linked above, I lagged a bit opening the spoiler and can't read any Chinese, so I may have missed it.

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
I'd like to join please! I really love all the Vsinger loids, but Longya and Yan He are probably my two favourites.

I also love any duets with them, such as this one:
Sorry if it's one you linked above, I lagged a bit opening the spoiler and can't read any Chinese, so I may have missed it.
Of course, you don't need to ask!

Oh, I know and like this song!! (And I like that the art is by pora)
This one is a cover so I didn't link it no worries :)
(I do want to link some covers as well but I just didn't yet)

do you ship Longya x Yanhe as well?

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
Of course, you don't need to ask!

Oh, I know and like this song!! (And I like that the art is by pora)
This one is a cover so I didn't link it no worries :)
(I do want to link some covers as well but I just didn't yet)

do you ship Longya x Yanhe as well?
Oh, I had no idea it was a cover. Google you have failed me. Thanks for letting me know!

And I think I ship them, yeah! I haven't heard a whole lot of them, but the little I have heard of them together has made me really like it.

Reactions: YunīC

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
Oh, I had no idea it was a cover. Google you have failed me. Thanks for letting me know!
Yes, this is the original!:
Needless to say I like the cover so so much more

Oh yes, do you know this Song?

Only Yanhe is singing because Longya wasn't released at that time but it's good Longyan content~

Last edited:

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
Yes, this is the original!:
Oh yes, do you know this cover?

Only Yanhe is singing because Longya wasn't released at that time but it's good Longyan content~
I do not, but it was very good. I'm always so impressed with the art/PVs I see in songs featuring any of the Chinese vocaloids, even covers! Thanks for showing it to me.

Needless to say I like the cover so so much more
I... have actually heard this before. But I had no idea it was the original. I thought it was the other way around :arsloid_lili:
As much as I hate to say it, the cover is much more satisfying. While both are good singers, the male in the original lacks the power that Longya had.

Reactions: YunīC

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
I'm always so impressed with the art/PVs I see in songs featuring any of the Chinese vocaloids, even covers! Thanks for showing it to me.
Same!! Maybe I will link more longyan content soon but right now I try to limit myself from using electronics :ring_lili:

Oh but if anybody is reading this feel free to talk about your Longya ship (v.v)

As much as I hate to say it, the cover is much more satisfying. While both are good singers, the male in the original lacks the power that Longya had.
I can relate! I just like stronger voices so much more~

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
EDIT: Before you hear the original song please scroll down 2 posts below but by the time I posted this nobody was aware of that
Please hear this original song:
and this cover:

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenFantasy64

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
I love the RISE cover so much!!
I will update the Opening Post tomorrow btw.

Meanwhile I would like to add that Gattling Gun (the Original Song 2 posts over this) is probably plagiarised from the song 睡蓮 by Girugämesh

Comparision Video 1
Comparision Video 2

I was really shocked when I found out some while ago I felt like my life was a lie since it was my favourite song :(

That's also why I am gonna replace the video from the original to a reprint with english subs since I do not feel like supporting it any longer

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
Longya English/Japanese when? :lapis_ani_lili:
MOOD

I updated the starting post, sorry about removing the quote for the songs but it always bugged for me when I edited it.
I also added some covers and such

The last category is a bit yanhe heave I know but idk what songs to add djfjdjdjs

Edit: Also I forgot to ask but do you want a member list after all?

Last edited:

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
FInally completed the userbar for this club! :tonio_ani_lili:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VcEr2us.jpg?1[/img]

Last edited:

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
NEWS ABOUT GATLING GUN:
Apparently the producer apologized 21 days ago, I just didn't see it before because I was avoiding the song.
The apology is in the comment section of the PV (you can use google translate to read it)

Here is a summary from my understandings with google translate (I could be wrong) as well (it's long but the original apology is even way longer):

1. Apologizing to all the fans, Gigruamesh fans and Girugamesh themselves & saying they were to busy to clear things up sooner
2. They explain that they were under a huge pressure to produce things and that referencing other songs is common practice and that the line between referencing and plagiarizing is very fine and that gattling gun is the best example of that
3. They love the bang Girugamesh (the band they plagiarized from)
4. Many people were very rude to them and they ask if they are really that rude to defend a big artist from an indie producer or if that's just their own disstatification. Also they say that they won't put up with those comments and advise people to not be rude
5. They list examples of big artists that supposedly referenced/plagiarized but got away with it playing back to the common practice thing
6. Stating that after this incent they will never reference ever again since nothingless it's wrong by them to express themself with this technique
7. True Original Music doesn't exist in the Modern Days anymore (this is referencing to that music is limited and and there are only so many note combinations) and that musicians should strive to still try to make it as unrepetive as possible and that looking back Gatling Gun is a very bad and rushed product but that they will still devote themselves to music but from now on based on their own experiences knowledge and imagination.
They understand if you're disappointed in them though
8. The most important thing in Metal is the riff. People were calling the chorus in gatling gun the "chorus riff plagiarism" even though the chorus is not a riff. stop calling it a riff
9. They will re-arrange Gatling Gun and put it up on Netease and that they will upload a new Longya songs before the year ends
10.Buy a genue Girugamesh Album

what do you think? Personally I will forgive them because we all want people to apologize so why punish the people that do?

Last edited:

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
Last edited:

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
I am sorting my Bilibili favlists and refound this cover!

I wish this was a full cover and not only a minute of it, not only because I like this song but also because this cover is SO SO GOOD

Edit: oops I accidently wrote in german, fixed that

Last edited:

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
Firstly I deleted the Stardust & Longya cover of 虚拟神明, as the reprint? is simply not accessable anymore eighter.
You can still hear the cover on Netease Music but that will most likely need a VPN!

Secondly a new JUSF song with Tianyi & Longya released:

Last but not least I've actually refound more very nice Longya covers by sorting my Bilibili playlists (maybe I could add the first one on the first post instead):
Another one but if I embed to much it might slow down the site

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)