• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

Hiyama Kiyoteru 「City of Angels」DystoP feat. Hiyama Kiyoteru

Kurenai_Akari

Doujin lyricist/Producer & MEIKO fanatic
Apr 8, 2018
Somewhere in Cali
piapro.jp
"City of Angels" is the collaboration between myself & fellow Vocaloid producer DystoP for the album "SENSEITIONAL"

Song notes:
Vocal tuning & melody by DystoP
Lyrics by Kurenai_Akari
Track one off of the compilation album "SENSEITIONAL" (album released worldwide on Dec. 12, 2017)
"SENSEITIONAL" is an album in dedication to Vocaloid Hiyama Kiyoteru for his 8th anniversary

Official places to listen to the song:
Piapro broadcast
Soundcloud broadcast

Lyric video:
Coming soon

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Holy cow. That song is amazing, it's so upbeat and makes you want to sing along! Sure there was few parts that didn't sound right, but it's good that you put lyrics so I could read along with the song. ?

Kurenai_Akari

Apr 8, 2018
Somewhere in Cali
piapro.jp
Holy cow. That song is amazing, it's so upbeat and makes you want to sing along! Sure there was few parts that didn't sound right, but it's good that you put lyrics so I could read along with the song. ?
Thank you so much for listening! It really means a lot to me to hear some feedback on the song since not too many people have really heard it.

Funnily enough, I think that this song was the last one to be worked on when "SENSEITIONAL" was at it's final stages of completion. DystoP was telling that that he had to rush with this song since he was doing a bunch of other things at the time (as he was the admin for the project).

Also, I wrote this song, in, like, a hour & this was the first draft of the lyrics too. lol ("๑•́ ω •̀๑)7

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Thank you so much for listening! It really means a lot to me to hear some feedback on the song since not too many people have really heard it.
Funnily enough, I think that this song was the last one to be worked on when "SENSEITIONAL" was at it's final stages of completion. DystoP was telling that that he had to rush with this song since he was doing a bunch of other things at the time (as he was the admin for the project).
Also, I wrote this song, in, like, a hour & this was the first draft of the lyrics too. lol ("๑•́ ω •̀๑)7
Well, I liked your song in Soundcloud already. (^,^)/ Plus the instrumental sounds great, but I am no expert on music so...yeah. It sounds nice to me that I didn't find any problems to it. X D
Oh you just did the lyrics only? : o Well, the lyrics is great anyway. It's really catchy to try to sing along. : D
In fact, I think it reminds me of Fireflies and I used to really like that song so *thumbs up*
You both did a great job. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°​

Kurenai_Akari

Apr 8, 2018
Somewhere in Cali
piapro.jp
Well, I liked your song in Soundcloud already. (^,^)/
. . .
Oh you just did the lyrics only? : o Well, the lyrics is great anyway. It's really catchy to try to sing along. : D
In fact, I think it reminds me of Fireflies and I used to really like that song so *thumbs up*
You both did a great job. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°​

Thank you very much for the like, I appreciate that too~

Yeah, I did the lyrics exclusively since I (at the time) had no Vocaloid program & not experience with the software anyway. (Right now, writing lyrics & doing covers is my main focus since I'm working with my MEIKO V3 & getting more acquainted with the program more.)

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)