• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

【Hatsune Miku V4X Solid】Ah【Original Song】

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
You have a good instrumental going on here, one that creates some good ambiance. Your lyrics play into it as well--they give the whole thing sort of an otherworldly, mysterious vibe. If you're looking for anything constructive, I noticed Miku wound up sounding a little metallic on some of her lower notes--maybe caused by an effect you were using or something. Assuming that's right, if you wanted, you could probably avoid that with some automation--turn the effect down or whatever during the lower notes. But maybe that's what you were going for--I'm not sure. It just seemed a little out of place, given what I thought was the more mystical character of the rest of the song. Either way, your song was enjoyable to listen to!

Nika

New Fan
Oct 3, 2018
You have a good instrumental going on here, one that creates some good ambiance. Your lyrics play into it as well--they give the whole thing sort of an otherworldly, mysterious vibe. If you're looking for anything constructive, I noticed Miku wound up sounding a little metallic on some of her lower notes--maybe caused by an effect you were using or something. Assuming that's right, if you wanted, you could probably avoid that with some automation--turn the effect down or whatever during the lower notes. But maybe that's what you were going for--I'm not sure. It just seemed a little out of place, given what I thought was the more mystical character of the rest of the song. Either way, your song was enjoyable to listen to!
It's been a while since you posted this response, but thanks for the comments! I'm really glad you enjoyed it and that it had the right feel. I put a robotic effect on her voice on purpose, but I guess it might have been better without it after all lol. I had just gotten Vocaloid 5 at the time and saw the robot voice option and wanted to use it. But trying things and finding out what works and what doesn't is part of the fun of music imo. Thanks for listening and letting me know what you thought!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)