• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

【Kona】Restrained【Original Song】

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I've finally released my first original song sung by myself!! I'm quite honestly very proud of this song, and will talk more in my journal sometime about it all, though I did talk about it often while I produced it
There WILL be an Avanna version up later as well, so look forward to that if you prefer Vocaloid

Also on SoundCloud!

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Good job! You did some really great work on this! I love both the vocals and the instrumental. What you were talking about in your journal about taking elements and layering/varying them shows, and I think there's neither too much variation nor too little. :kaito_move:

Hearing the Avanna version will be cool, too! If you wanted, I also think a version with the two of you together could be nice--Avanna could do harmonies or backup vocals or something. Depending on how you feel about it, the song seems like it might be a fitting place for Avanna to work with you. Of course, you know best whether or not you feel that's appropriate.

Reactions: Kona

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Good job! You did some really great work on this! I love both the vocals and the instrumental. What you were talking about in your journal about taking elements and layering/varying them shows, and I think there's neither too much variation nor too little. :kaito_move:

Hearing the Avanna version will be cool, too! If you wanted, I also think a version with the two of you together could be nice--Avanna could do harmonies or backup vocals or something. Depending on how you feel about it, the song seems like it might be a fitting place for Avanna to work with you. Of course, you know best whether or not you feel that's appropriate.
Thank you!! I’m glad you enjoyed it.

That would be a really cool idea to implement in the future. I should have thought of that here, I wanted to record harmonies but was too lazy. It’s definitely an idea I want to try in a future song though—I think our voices would sound nice together. And I have a duet with Avanna in the works

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)