• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

【VOCALOID Original】Crowd Control【Kagamine Len V4x】

IrisFlower

New Fan
Apr 9, 2018
United States

This is the song I composed for ASDR's album Envision~ I enjoyed working on it and using Len again.
This is also a companion piece that expands on the story and universe of my other song, Paladin, that used Luka.

IrisFlower

New Fan
Apr 9, 2018
United States
Thank you! Trust me when I say if you keep at it with practice and use of helpful tutorials you can do it!! I compare my originals all the time and this is definitely one of my better ones if not the best one I've made so far. :overjoyed:

I use Studio One for my music; the version that actually came with the Kagamine's funnily enough. And it has a LOT of nice instruments and samples to use.

For the main synth I used the Presence Synth HP Lead with a ghost kick sidechain for the pumping effect. I also used frequency automation on HP Lead(I believe I automated the "Cutoff" secifically but you could get the same effect using EQ automation). For my drums I used Impact Trance ID 2. A lot of the hits you hear for the drops were single Impact samples that I used instead of wasting space with an entire set. And there's also a pure white noise instrument I use alongside it sometimes.

Those are probably the basics that you're hearing but there are more. I also edited the instruments a bit in their respective windows and with effects so even if I listed everything I used it might not sound the same for others ;; Also sorry for the late response ;;

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)