• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Magical Mirai 2022 after miku's birthday?
the Tokyo edition of Magical Mirai, yes, that's because Magical Mirai usually takes place during friday, saturday and sunday, so both students, workers and families can enjoy:
Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary in Osaka: August 12~14
Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary in Tokyo: September 2~4
Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary in Sapporo: February 4~5 (during Snow Miku 2023)

and like every year, there are many collaboration events during Miku birthday, for example in Shibuya Marui and other nice places :miku_ani_lili: :miku_ani_lili: this year is Miku 15th Anniversary, special special<3

Last edited:
Reactions: InstallGentoo

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
buying the 「マジカルミライ 10th」OFFICIAL ALBUM from the official goods booth of the exhibition will give as special limited extra an illustrated artbook about 「フューチャー・イヴ」and「ネクストネスト(Magical Mirai 10th edit)」 MVs(‾◡◝)🎈🎀❤❤

Songle Sync event for Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary!!♪(^∇^*)

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary special tour truck♪(´▽`)
in Japan, these kind of trucks are used for advertisement of very important events, they actually have inside same kind of speakers used in the live concerts, so the audio produced is so warm and nice🎉🎵🎵
this special truck will tour the streets of Osaka, Tokyo and Sapporo, and also will be parked near the exhibition area♡♡

初音ミク「Birthday Party 15th Anniversary」初音ミク「Summer Vacation」special events announcedヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ🍰🎁🎀🎈💕💕❤❤

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mobius017

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
初音ミク Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary DAY 1 in Osaka!!ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ❤❤💕💕
the atmosphere is so nice and moving..(*´∀`)♡♡♡♡ it's really one of my happiest day♡♡♡♡ everything is perfect♡♡♡♡

初音ミク「マジカルミライ」10th Anniversary Blu-ray&DVD release date is 2023 January 18th, with also 10th Anniversary Special Limited Edition available for pre-order reservation🎁🎀💕❤

ついに10年目を迎えたマジカルミライは、OSAKA・TOKYO、さらに初めてのSAPPOROを加えた3会場で開催!
そのTOKYOでのライブ・ ステージが早くもBlu-ray&DVDパッケージ化決定!

通常盤・限定盤本編ディスクにはTOKYO公演(最終日/夜公演)の全編を完全収録!
限定盤の特典ディスクにはTOKYO最終日公演で演奏されていない日替わり曲を特別収録!

Magical Mirai, which has finally reached its 10th year, will be held at three venues: OSAKA, TOKYO, and SAPPORO for the first time! The live stage in TOKYO has already been decided to be a Blu-ray & DVD package! The full-length Tokyo performance (last day/night performance) is completely recorded on the regular edition / limited edition main disc! The special disc of the limited edition includes a special daily song that is not performed on the final day of Tokyo!
初音ミク「マジカルミライ」10th Anniversary Ver.1/7 special figure(‾◡◝)💕💕❤❤

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
celebrating Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary in Osaka, in Intex Osaka where in 2014 I had my first Magical Mirai, it was really one of my happiest days<3 i'm so grateful for everything<3 the exhibition was so beautiful and full of memories, I had tears of joy and happiness while waiting in line and when enjoying the event. And I didn't hold tears also during the concert, which was a very sweet concert (I won't go into details because I want you to enjoy it when you'll be able to watch it on blu-ray, I really recommend to don't read any setlist, which will also change a little every day). Like the previous Magical Mirai events, there is a special place in my heart, and the sweet memories built together with Miku are really my life<3 I'm really looking forward to the next days in Osaka and then in Tokyo and Sapporo<3

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
thank you Miku, thank you all the fans, thank you Crypton, SEGA, Tokyo MX, Osaka and every single person who made this unforgettable event possible. It was incredible, they did the greatest job to show what the culmination of 10th Anniversary is. From the live concerts, which had an unbelievable setlist every day and a continous flow of sweet emotions and memories, to the exhibition, that it was so dense and packed with content that also on the third day you could have some place that haven't seen and enjoyed yet. I was so happy to see some of my photos published on the Magical Mirai memorial of the previous years, and the atmosphere with all the fans, all the Miku statues and piapro special statues, everything was so perfect. Magical Mirai is really a magical place full of joy and happiness.. this year was so emotional..and every single tear was made by all the great memories I've had and what Miku really mean to me, what we've made together and what we will do in the future.
from the bottom of my heart, thank you♡♡
next Tokyo in a few weeks, and then Sapporo during Snow Miku♪ ♪

Reactions: adacot

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Is there anybody here active on the forum who actually lives in Japan and thus can go to Mirai in Tokyo coming up next?
If so, good for you, I am very jealous.
I hope you all got tickets at least!

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
official website of マジカルミライ 10th Anniversary Blu-ray&DVD has been updated with new information and store exclusive goods :miku_ani_lili::len_smile_lili::rin_smile_lIlI::luka_lili::meiko_ani_lili::kaito_smile_lili:

商品名:初音ミク「マジカルミライ」10th Anniversary
発売日:2023年1月18日(水)
製作・著作:TOKYO MX / Crypton Future Media, INC.
発売元:株式会社フライングドッグ

[Blu-ray]
■初音ミク「マジカルミライ」10th Anniversary(10th記念盤[完全生産限定])価格:¥15,290(税抜価格 ¥13,900) 品番 / VTZL-217
■初音ミク「マジカルミライ」10th Anniversary(Blu-ray限定盤)価格:¥9,900(税抜価格 ¥9,000) 品番 / VTZL-218
■初音ミク「マジカルミライ」10th Anniversary(Blu-ray通常盤)価格:¥6,380(税抜価格 ¥5,800) 品番 / VTXL-45

[DVD]
■初音ミク「マジカルミライ」10th Anniversary(DVD限定盤)価格:¥8,800(税抜価格 ¥8,000) 品番 / VTZL-219
■初音ミク「マジカルミライ」10th Anniversary(DVD通常盤)価格:¥5,280(税抜価格 ¥4,800) 品番 / VTBL-43

※Blu-ray・DVD共にリージョンはリージョンオールです。

<限定盤 特典内容>

・豪華三方背スリーブケース仕様
表面/KEI描き下ろしジャケット(通常盤と同様)
裏面/NOCO描き下ろし 10th記念ジャケット
・スペシャルブック(内容は後日発表)
・オリジナル封入特典(内容は後日発表)
・大ボリューム映像特典ディスク(内容は後日発表)

[大ボリューム映像特典ディスク内容]
・ライブ&メイキング映像
・企画展ダイジェスト
・「マジカルミライ 10th」DAILY SONGS(内容は後日発表)
・「Focus on Singers」ライブ映像(内容は後日発表)

※DAILY SONGS・Focus on Singersのみ5.1ch・日本語字幕対応(予定)
※10th記念盤・Blu-ray限定盤にはBlu-ray、DVD限定盤にはDVDの映像特典ディスクが付属します。
※SAPPORO公演の映像は収録されておりません。

(translated)
Product Name: Hatsune Miku “Magical Mirai” 10th Anniversary
Release date: Wednesday, January 18, 2023
Produced and written by: TOKYO MX / Crypton Future Media, INC.
Publisher: Flying Dog Co., Ltd.

[Blu-ray]
Hatsune Miku “Magical Mirai” 10th Anniversary (10th Anniversary Edition [Limited Edition]) Price: ¥15,290 (Price without tax ¥13,900) Product number / VTZL-217
Hatsune Miku “Magical Mirai” 10th Anniversary (Blu-ray Limited Edition) Price: ¥9,900 (Price without tax ¥9,000) Product number / VTZL-218
Hatsune Miku “Magical Mirai” 10th Anniversary (Blu-ray Regular Edition) Price: ¥6,380 (¥5,800 without tax) Product number / VTXL-45

[DVD]
Hatsune Miku “Magical Mirai” 10th Anniversary (DVD Limited Edition) Price: ¥8,800 (¥8,000 without tax) Product number / VTZL-219
Hatsune Miku “Magical Mirai” 10th Anniversary (Regular DVD Edition) Price: ¥5,280 (¥4,800 without tax) Product number / VTBL-43

*Both Blu-ray and DVD are region all.

<Limited edition bonus content>

・ Luxurious three-sided sleeve case specification
Cover/KEI newly drawn jacket (same as regular edition)
Back side / 10th anniversary jacket drawn by NOCO
・Special book (contents to be announced at a later date)
・Original inclusion benefits (contents to be announced at a later date)
・ Large volume video bonus disc (contents to be announced at a later date)

[Large Volume Video Bonus Disc Contents]
・Live & making video
・Exhibition Digest
・"Magical Mirai 10th" DAILY SONGS (Details to be announced at a later date)
・"Focus on Singers" live video (contents to be announced at a later date)

*Only DAILY SONGS and Focus on Singers will support 5.1ch and Japanese subtitles (planned)
*The 10th commemorative edition and Blu-ray limited edition will come with a Blu-ray, and the DVD limited edition will come with a DVD video bonus disc.
*The video of the SAPPORO performance is not included.

Reactions: adacot

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
online live broadcast ticket on sale for Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary in Tokyo evening September 4 live concertヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ💕💕❤❤

ticket details:
Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary in Tokyo - Creators live: ticket JPY 1.000 (+service fee)
Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary in Tokyo - September 4th evening concert: ticket JPY 2.500 (+service fee)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)