• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
初音ミク「マジカルミライ」10th Anniversary in MIKU LAND to be held on August 12~14 and September 2~4(‾◡◝)❤❤💌💌

Last edited:
Reactions: mobius017

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
i'm sure you'll be able to get the ticket at the conbini ^-^
the codes are on the official website:
(P code is for 7eleven, L code is for Lawson, and the eplus service of Famima doesn't have a code because you can search for the event directly from the ticket machine)
please remember also that the exhibition ticket has different codes, you can find them by scrolling the page a little downヾ(•ω•`)o
and there is also, from July 27, official resale of tickets:

Last edited:

Faiyez

Notorious Heretic
Apr 16, 2018
Costa Rica
myanimelist.net
Hey guys, it's been a while.

It's becoming increasingly unlikely that Japan will reinstate visa free travel by September.

IMO, that means that anyone who is serious about going to Mirai this year will need to start thinking about getting a visa for entry to Japan. It should be totally possible to procure a temporary stay visa for the ultimate purpose of attending Mirai, but you all should know that a visa is probably too much trouble for most people who would otherwise come to Japan for the weekend on their usual PTO. Of course, getting a visa means getting in contact with your local embassy/consulate for an appointment/mailing them your paperwork, etc.

I've been researching and discussing options with a few community members, and there are indeed different options out there, but people mostly gravitate toward the idea of booking a private tour arrangement with a customized itinerary to get your tourism visa. Apparently, there's enough flexibility with certain tour operators where it's implied you can do your own thing in evening hours at a minimum, and be given entire "days off" at maximum.

The caveats are that you will need to spend probably more time in Japan than you otherwise would (a week?), and of course a lot more money to contract your tour. Also you need to make sure you communicate and arrange with your tour agency to make sure that they won't have a need to check in on you outside of their official guided tour schedule. A lot of these tour providers are operating under a layer of plausible denial, and they don't actually expect you to hole up in your hotel room the entire time you're not with them.

I don't know if anyone here is interested in exploring such an option, but you're welcome to ask me about it and I'll point you in the right direction.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
welcome back here!
mm about that, like I explained in this topic some weeks ago, the main problem is finding a travel agency that will let you, during a private tour, visiting a large scale event like Magical Mirai. It is true that some agencies can give more freedom in choosing where to go, but still, one thing is asking "I would like to visit that restaurant or museum or shop during the tour", another is asking for a large event with thousands of people. the tour person is legally responsible for what you do and where you go, and you are asked to install the Cocoa tracing app on the smartphone.
and is correct that asking for the visa can get some time, on average 1-2 months, here are some numbers from a recent NHK article:
Japan resumed accepting foreign tourists from June 10.
The organization says only 252 foreign sightseers had arrived in Japan as of the end of June. It said the low number was mainly due to the time-consuming process of obtaining visas.
But officials expect the number to rise since more than 14,000 people have applied to enter Japan beginning July 1 for the purpose of sightseeing.

Reactions: Faiyez

Faiyez

Notorious Heretic
Apr 16, 2018
Costa Rica
myanimelist.net
mm about that, like I explained in this topic some weeks ago, the main problem is finding a travel agency that will let you, during a private tour, visiting a large scale event like Magical Mirai.
We have found that smaller travel agencies can be very communicative and open about our specific wants and needs. In short, we don't expect it to be a big issue to find business that is willing to accommodate. In fact, I know of a travel agency that a couple people are already booking for the purpose of attending Tokyo Mirai.

On a personal note, I will be coming to Japan on a business visa and I get to have complete freedom outside of my commitments. I will have a lot of free time and of course can attend events and such at my discretion during my stay.

the tour person is legally responsible for what you do and where you go, and you are asked to install the Cocoa tracing app on the smartphone.
I have not really heard about any app or tracing through the tour provider. Regardless of this, it doesn't really make a difference if you have a previous agreement with your tour agency. You have to keep in mind that government guidelines are just that: suggested guidelines. The tour operators don't enforce every guideline because they are only recommendations!

The only app that I know applies to everyone is the MySoS app for fast track entry, which is supposed to track you for some time after your arrival in the country, in case something happens. However a lot of people, Japanese or otherwise, are uninstalling this buggy app as soon as they clear immigration on arrival without any consequence to themselves. The tracking is not enforceable and the app is not rechecked. From what I've heard the tracking doesn't work very well on certain phones anyway.

and is correct that asking for the visa can get some time, on average 1-2 months
I will get back to you on that, but for now we are expecting it to be less than 1 month total from booking to having your passport stamped!

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
with business visa yes, there are no problems ^-^
about the travel agency, because a private tour and the flight itself is not a cheap option, please be sure that your friends write in the visa application form that they wish to visit Chiba in Tokyo area for Magical Mirai.
and this is related to the government guidelines: last year there have been some changes to the law, and in fact Japan can apply fines, for example (from Japan Times):
under the new revisions to the Infectious Disease Law, those who are infected but refuse orders to be hospitalized can be fined up to ¥500,000. Furthermore, infected patients who refuse to cooperate with public officials in tracking their infection route could face a fine of up to ¥300,000.
and while some rules are seen only as "recommendations", be sure to know that if you don't follow them, they can deny access, revoke visa or call the police. This is one main reason Japan hasn't allowed tourists yet, because they are worried that some tourists might think that a recommendation is not a mandatory thing, so there won't be any consequences.
the Cocoa tracing app (or the tracking form) was mandatory for Magical Mirai 2020 and 2021, and probably this year too (the official guidelines will be published in the next days). here are some of the rules of last year:
About admission restrictions

Those who meet at least one of the admission conditions listed below will be refused admission on the day of the event.
Those who have a fever of 37.5 ° C or higher
Those who received a positive test for the new coronavirus within 14 days before the performance date
Those who have close contact with those who received a positive test for the new coronavirus within 14 days before the performance date
Those who have traveled abroad and cannot prove a negative test for the new coronavirus within 14 days before the performance date
Those who are drunk, those who have symptoms such as coughing, strong fatigue (malaise), suffocation, and dysgeusia
Those who are suspected of being infected by their family members
Those who cannot keep personal information (Cocoa app, tracking form)

About wearing a mask

We will refuse admission to those who are not wearing masks. Please wear it as soon as it is finished even if you remove it for hydration.
Please wear the mask not only when you stay at the venue, but also before you come to the venue and after you leave the venue.
Bring a spare mask in case it is damaged, lost or dirty.

Please register for the tracking system implemented by the venue administration.
Please register when you first enter the live venue or when you first enter the exhibition venue. Registration is required for each visit date.
and about the visa issuing time, from my personal experience (3 visas) it can take 1-2 months, but it can depends on many things: my first visa was back in 2009, student visa of 1 year for japanese language school, I remember it took about 2 months. second visa was special visa of 6 months and extended of another 6 months (so 1 year in total), I got it in 2020 when I was in Japan for Snow Miku, and because there were literally no flights to come back home, the embassy in Tokyo managed to issue me a special stay visa in about 1 month. Third visa I decided to apply for it after the special visa expired, so I applied for a student visa of 2 years for intermediate advanced japanese school, it took about 1 month. the process was faster compared to 2009 because I applied while I was in Japan, and it helped that I got already 2 visas in the past.

Reactions: Faiyez

Faiyez

Notorious Heretic
Apr 16, 2018
Costa Rica
myanimelist.net
Thanks for letting me know about the cocoa tracing app.

As you know, this year the organization officially held the lottery round for foreigners. So really, they have endorsed anyone who is able to come in from overseas. Of course we will stay tuned and see what rules are in place for attendees this year.

About visa. Turnover seems to be fast for tourism because travel agencies are promising all the required paperwork on their end in just one day. After that it's up to you and how long your embassy will take to review your docs and stamp your passport. Once again I will get back to everyone on visa turnover time, as myself and multiple others are in the middle of this process.

Reactions: MagicalMiku

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Well.... finally calling it quits for this year.

I looked at every option for entering Japan. Yet there are many hoops and hurdles to get through. Also, due to the lack of time. I don't want stress and worry about getting a visa in time, paperwork, last minute accomodations, etc.

So I shifted my focus towards Sapporo and obtaining a LIVE ticket. Though there's half a year. We're at the mercy the Japan Goverment, situations may change very little during that time.

I really thought this was the year.

Seeing Japanese acts touring the USA and the EU this year is a good sign and may see Miku touring again next year.

If CFM is just focus on celebrating Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary. May we see MM abroad? i.e."Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary Los Angeles"

Reactions: adacot

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
With just a little over a month until the Tokyo Mirai, I think I have to admit defeat. The JP government is still being overly cautious and outright stupid with opening up for tourism, and now that covid cases have gone up again in Japan it's most likely independent tourists won't be getting in anytime soon. (Of course if a miracle happened and they'd announce a reopening out of nowhere, I'd be ready to go).

I looked into ways of getting in the country, but I feel that hiring a lenient tour guide who'd let you slip away from the hotel and attend Mirai would simply be too expensive in the end, and to me it actually working out feels a bit uncertain.

I'm now looking to get a ticket for the next chance, which is Sapporo.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Yeah, it just seems to not happen, again. It is so frustrating.
Living in Europe the last few months feels like pretty much everything is back to normal, yet Japan just has these super strict rules.

Sapporo isn't really an option to me, so I guess seeing Mirai again just won't happen for quite some time.
Also, I wasted like 250€ on tickets I won't be able to use, hooray. I guess I "donated" to CFM...

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
information guidelines for Magical Mirai♪♪

初音ミク「マジカルミライ」10th Anniversary 会場の様子をSNSなどで共有し、応援してくださるみなさまへ。

ぜひ、以下のルールを守って応援をお願いいたします!

SNSなどに投稿する時は、ぜひ「#マジカルミライ10th」や各キャラクター名(例:#初音ミク)をつけてご投稿ください。

参加される全ての方が気持ちよく楽しめるよう、イベントの「注意事項」とマナーを守り、節度ある行動をお願いいたします。

注意事項
ライブ会場内での撮影・録音は禁止です。
企画展は基本撮影可能ですが、一部内容によっては撮影・録音の禁止もございます。撮影・録音禁止表示またはスタッフの指示に従ってください。

撮影する場合は、「注意事項」内「撮影について」をご確認ください。

※ 後日更新いたします。
本イベントの出展・協力社以外の法人・個人事業主が、自社のプロモーションのために撮影・公開することはご遠慮ください。
会場内外での大声での発声・会話はお控えください。ライブや企画展ステージの応援は、拍手や手拍子、ペンライトなどでお願いいたします。
事故・混乱や感染症の防止、円滑な運営のため、スタッフの指示と注意事項には必ず従ってください。従っていただけない場合、入場をお断りすること、会場からご退場いただくこと、企画やイベント自体を中止することがございます。

Hatsune Miku "Magical Mirai" 10th Anniversary To everyone who supports us by sharing the state of the venue on SNS etc.

Please follow the rules below and support us!

When posting to SNS etc., please be sure to add "#Magical Mirai 10th" and each character name (example: #Hatsune Miku).

Please follow the "Notes" and etiquette of the event and act in a modest manner so that everyone who participates can enjoy it comfortably.

Notes
Shooting and recording inside the live venue is prohibited.
Basic photography is possible for special exhibitions, but photography and recording may be prohibited depending on the content. Please follow the shooting / recording prohibition display or the staff's instructions.

When shooting, please check "About shooting" in "Notes".

* Will be updated at a later date.
Please refrain from taking pictures or making public for the promotion of your company by corporations or sole proprietors other than the exhibitors and cooperating companies of this event.
Please refrain from loud vocalizations and conversations inside and outside the venue. Please use applause, clapping, penlights, etc. to support live performances and exhibition stages.
Be sure to follow the staff's instructions and precautions to prevent accidents, confusion and infectious diseases, and to ensure smooth operation. If you do not comply, we may refuse admission, leave the venue, or cancel the project or event itself.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Lol, still this sh*t about not making noise. I am sorry I have become so negative, but these last few years have been so frustrating, and the Japanese just won't drop this kinda stuff, when the rest of the world are having normal concerts etc. With this being in place still, I don't feel AS bad not being able to attend. Also wearing masks everywhere, even outside? Not my idea of a nice holiday.

Anyway, about filming too? Was that always a rule...? Filming for my private purposes and partially my YT channel showing the exhibition is not allowed anymore, wtf?

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
i'm sorry for how you feel Kevin..
about the rules, basically they couldn't help but keep the same rules of last year because it's an indoor concert and event, and in Japan most of rules have been eased for outdoor activities.. and about the videos shooting, you mean in the exhibition area? it's still possible:
Basic photography is possible for special exhibitions, but photography and recording may be prohibited depending on the content
but some booths might have the sign "no photo/no video", it happened during previous Magical Mirai events too, for example, during Magical Mirai 2014 and 2015, you couldn't take picture or record videos of the PS Vita Project Diva booth, it really depends on the company booth and the contents displayed🎵

Reactions: WyndReed and adacot

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
important information for Magical Mirai♪♪

-translated from the official page-
Basic matters

Be sure to follow the staff's instructions and precautions to prevent accidents, confusion and infectious diseases, and to ensure smooth operation. If you do not comply, we may refuse admission, leave the venue, or cancel the project or event itself.
It is prohibited to take a place or interrupt with luggage in the line. In principle, merging on the way is prohibited. If you have to leave the line due to a toilet or poor physical condition, please speak to the people around you.
Please do not leave when you bring small children. Individual calls cannot be made by broadcasting in the hall inside the venue.
If you are not feeling well, please consult a medical institution before heading to the venue.
Please be careful about your physical condition. If you feel sick at the venue, please contact the staff in the area as soon as possible.

Please manage your baggage including valuables by yourself.

* The number of coin lockers in and around the venue is limited. Please note.
If the event is stolen, lost or injured during the event, please notify the staff at the venue on the spot.
Do not run inside the venue and do not use a smartphone while walking as it may lead to an unexpected accident.
Please refrain from bringing in large luggage that may cause inconvenience to other customers.
Please eat, drink and smoke in the venue at the designated place. Drinking alcohol inside the venue is prohibited.
Please refrain from sitting in the venue, occupying public spaces, or spreading your luggage.
It is forbidden to take out exhibits and announcements.
Please refrain from bringing in raw green onions.
At each venue, recorded photographs and videos will be taken, and media coverage will be held. Please note that the customer may be reflected.
We are not responsible for any troubles between participants. Please consult with each other.
Due to various circumstances, we may cancel, postpone, or change some contents and locations.

OSAKA

Please refrain from lining up before 7:00 am on the day of the event.

TOKYO

Please refrain from lining up before 6:00 am on the day of the event.

Please check the official website of "Hatsune Miku" Magical Mirai "10th Anniversary" before visiting.
This performance will be held in accordance with the "Guidelines for Preventing New Coronavirus Infections in Music Concerts" and the guidance of each venue.

New Corona (COVID-19) Infectious Disease Prevention Measures <Request in advance> About installation of the new coronavirus contact confirmation app (COCOA) Please install the new coronavirus contact confirmation app (COCOA) recommended by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. In addition, those who cannot install the app, such as those who are difficult to handle due to the equipment used or children, may be asked to fill out the application form at the venue. Thank you for your understanding. For more information about the new Coronavirus Contact Confirmation App (COCOA), please check the link below. 新型コロナウイルス接触確認アプリ(COCOA) COVID-19 Contact-Confirming Application

Checking your physical condition before coming to the venue

Please be sure to measure the temperature before departure and make sure that the temperature is below 37.5 degrees before you come to the venue.
If you have a high risk of aggravation (such as having an underlying disease) or are pregnant, please consult with a medical institution and make a careful decision.

About tickets

The purchased ticket will not be reissued in any case (lost, burnt, damaged, etc.). Please be careful when managing your tickets.
Please be sure to keep the ticket stubs (with the admission date and seat number stated) for both live and special exhibitions for one month from the date of the event.
As a general rule, purchased tickets will not be refunded. If you have a high risk of aggravation (such as having an underlying disease) or are pregnant, please consult with a medical institution and make a careful decision.

<Request on the day of the event>
About admission restrictions

Those who meet at least one of the admission conditions listed below will be refused admission on the day of the event.
Those who have a fever of 37.5 ° C or higher
Those who have received a positive test for new coronavirus and those who are undergoing medical treatment specified by a health center, etc.
Those who have close contact with those who received a positive test for the new coronavirus within 3 days before the visit date
Those who have traveled to countries / regions that require entry restrictions and observation periods after entry within 7 days before the date of arrival. Those who have close contact with residents of the country / region
Those who are drunk, those who have symptoms such as cough / suffocation, strong fatigue (malaise), headache, abdominal pain / diarrhea, runny nose, dysgeusia
Those who are suspected of being infected by their family members or close acquaintances
Those who cannot keep personal information

About wearing a mask

We will refuse admission to those who are not wearing masks. Please wear it as soon as it is finished even if you remove it for hydration.
Please wear the mask not only when you stay at the venue, but also before you come to the venue and after you leave the venue.
Bring a spare mask in case it is damaged, lost or dirty.

If you remove the mask outdoors as a measure against heat stroke, please keep a distance of 2 ⅿ (at least 1 m) from the surroundings and do not talk when you are removing it.

About registration to the corona tracking system

OSAKA

Please register for the corona tracking system implemented by the venue administration.
Please register when you first enter the live venue or when you first enter the exhibition venue. Registration is required for each visit date.

The QR code required for registration will be set up at the seats at the live venue and distributed at the exhibition venue at the time of admission.

<< Registration system >>

OSAKA Venue: INTEX Osaka "Osaka Corona Tracking System"

Hatsune Miku "Magical Mirai" 10th Anniversary in OSAKA for live venue / special exhibition venue

* This is a QR code dedicated to this event. Please note that it is different from the normal QR code of the venue facility.

About temperature measurement at the time of admission

At the entrance of the live venue and the exhibition venue, the temperature will be measured using a non-contact type thermometer at the time of admission, so please cooperate.
Please be sure to measure the temperature before heading to the venue on the day of the event and make sure that the temperature is below 37.5 degrees before you come to the venue.

About disinfection and cleaning

Please disinfect your fingers when entering or leaving the venue and when using the toilet at the venue. Thank you for your cooperation.
Disinfectants will be installed throughout the venue. Please disinfect your hands.
We always perform cleaning and disinfection patrols of easy-to-touch areas in the venue. Thank you for your cooperation.

About the waiting line / venue

When we guide you to line up, we will guide you so that you can line up with a space between customers.
We ask for your cooperation in keeping a distance between customers (excluding parents and children).
Please refrain from loud vocalizations and conversations inside and outside the venue. Please use applause, clapping, penlights, etc. to support live performances and exhibition stages.
If there is a high risk of infection, such as a close relationship between customers, the staff may speak to you, so we ask for your cooperation.
Please refrain from distributing or exchanging information inside and outside the venue between visitors.
Images and photos of the waiting line and the venue may be released. Please note.
If you do not follow the staff's instructions, we will refuse admission. In that case, please note that no refund will be given.

About smoking

Smoking is prohibited except in designated areas.
Please check the official website of the venue for the usage status of smoking areas. Smoking areas may not be available depending on the infection situation.

About drinking

Drinking alcohol at live venues and exhibition venues is prohibited.

About cosplay

OSAKA

Participation in cosplay is prohibited due to the circumstances of the venue and the judgment of the organizer.

TOKYO

[Cosplay changing room]

September 2nd (Friday): 10: 00-18: 00

September 3rd (Sat): 9: 00-18: 00

September 4th (Sun): 9: 00-17: 30
Please refrain from changing clothes in public facilities and toilets in the venue.
A changing room will be set up in the exhibition hall, but please note that space is limited. There is no charge for cosplay registration, changing room usage, camera registration, etc.
There is no entrance exclusively for changing room users. Please line up at the entrance of the exhibition as you would any other visitor.
Costumes and behaviors that cause inconvenience or discomfort to other people are strictly prohibited.
Please cosplay at your own risk. The organizer and both sides of the venue are not responsible for accidents or troubles caused by the content or type of cosplay.
Costumes (full masks, masks, helmets, headgear, etc.) that completely cover the real face and make the field of vision extremely poor are prohibited.
It is prohibited to bring in items that may hurt others (metal long items, etc.)
Costumes that are significantly exposed and may be publicly obscene (those with local or underwear visible, those with local visibility) are prohibited.
Please refrain from shooting for a long time or shooting that may disturb others.
Please be sure to confirm with each other before shooting.
If it is determined that the rules are not followed, we may take measures such as prohibition of cosplay and forced exit.
We ask for your cooperation so that all customers can leave the exhibition venue during the closing hours.
Celebration flowers and gifts
We do not accept flowers for this event, regardless of whether you are an individual or a corporation.
We do not accept gifts or gifts for performers, exhibitors, related parties (including creators), regardless of whether they are individuals or corporations. Please be aware of this in advance and refrain from bringing it in.

<About the management system>
About ventilation

The air-conditioning and ventilation system installed in the venue will constantly ventilate.
In order to open the doors inside the venue and ventilate the venue on a regular basis, please bring clothes that can handle the temperature difference.

About the relief system

At the venue, a relief space is set up and nurses are deployed.
If you feel unwell at the venue on the day of the event, or if you are injured, please contact the staff immediately.
In the event of any other incident, we will immediately cooperate with health administration organizations such as health centers and neighboring medical institutions to respond.

About correspondence of management staff

The management staff will always wear a mask and will wear a face shield and gloves depending on the work content.
All staff, related persons and performers will thoroughly maintain their health and perform temperature measurement and physical condition check at the time of admission. Those who are confirmed to be in poor physical condition such as fever will not be able to work.

About personal information

We may share your personal information with government agencies. Personal information will be stored for about a month and will be destroyed later.

If any of the visitors to the venue have become infected, please contact the Health Center and contact the following.

OSAKA

OSAKA Venue: Yumebanchi Osaka

TEL 06-6341-3525 (Weekdays 12: 00-17: 00, weekends and holidays)

* Inquiry response time may be shortened.

* Please refrain from inquiring about the contents of the performance.

TOKYO

TOKYO Venue: Sogo Tokyo

TEL 03-3405-9999 (Correspondence time: Mon-Fri 12: 00-13: 00/16: 00-19: 00 * Excluding holidays)

* Please refrain from inquiring about the contents of the performance.

Change / Cancellation / Postponement

If there is a request from the government, administrative agencies, or local governments to refrain from holding the event, it may be postponed or canceled. In addition, please note that even if there is no request to refrain from holding the event, we may postpone or cancel the event or change the content of the event based on a comprehensive judgment of the spread of infection.
Please note that refunds are not possible for the convenience of the customer. In case of cancellation, postponement or change of contents, we will inform you of refund.

We have various regulations and requests. We will endeavor to operate various measures to prevent infection and spread. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the cooperation of each and every participant, but we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Please be sure to check the official website of "Hatsune Miku" Magical Mirai "10th Anniversary" before coming to the venue as notes may be updated.

Special exhibition
About special exhibition admission ticket

A "special exhibition admission ticket" is required to enter the special exhibition.
Only the dates stated on the ticket can be used. Please use it without making a mistake.
The special exhibition admission ticket is not attached to the live ticket, so please purchase it separately.
When purchasing a ticket, please register your personal information. In addition, if you purchase multiple tickets, you will also need to register the personal information of the accompanying person. Thank you for your cooperation.

About the sale of same-day tickets

"Special exhibition admission ticket" will be on sale at the venue on the day of the event.
Tickets are valid only on the day of purchase.

It is scheduled to be sold at the "Same-day ticket sales office" from 14:00 each day.

* The sales start time may change depending on the admission status on the day. note that.

* You cannot line up until 30 minutes before the sales start time. note that.

The number of tickets sold will vary depending on the advance sales situation and the admission situation on the day.

* Sales will end when the planned number is reached.

* Sales may be suspended or terminated depending on the congestion at the venue. Please note.

* Please note that the time to enter the exhibition venue may be delayed depending on the ticket sales time and the admission status on the day.

Please check the ticket information page of each venue for details. We will announce it as soon as it is confirmed.

OSAKA Special Exhibition Ticket Details

TOKYO Special Exhibition Ticket Details

About admission / re-entry

Please be sure to wear a mask. Please wear it as soon as it is finished even if you remove it for hydration.
After confirming the admission ticket, you will be able to receive the admission wristband and admission benefits (the admission benefits will end as soon as they are exhausted).
Please note that if you lose your admission wristband, you will not be able to re-enter.
When re-entering, please use the re-entry entrance and present the admission wristband to the staff.
At the entrance and re-entry entrance, admission may be restricted depending on the congestion situation in the venue, so please cooperate.

About leaving

When leaving, please use the designated exit or the exit guided and guided by the staff.

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
(second post because reached the characters limit)♪♪

Official product sales (inside the exhibition)

About purchase restrictions

As a general rule, the maximum number of items is 1 per person, 1 accounting, and 1 product. However, the following products are exceptions.

* Please note that the contents are subject to change without notice.

Up to 1 item per person, 1 accounting, 1 item

All random products

Up to 1 item per person, 1 accounting, 1 item

Magical Mirai 10th Glass Jewelry (Drop)
Magical Mirai 10th Glass Jewelry (Square)

Up to 1 item per person per account [1 item]

Magical Mirai 10th Desk Mat A / B

About sales at official product sales

A "special exhibition admission ticket" is required to enter the special exhibition where official product sales are set up.
Only the dates stated on the ticket can be used. Please use it without making a mistake.
The special exhibition admission ticket is not attached to the live ticket, so please purchase it separately.
Please note that you may not be able to purchase before the live opening or performance. Some goods may be sold at the live venue depending on the situation. In the case of implementation, information on the target products etc. will be released on the official Twitter (@magicalmirai) on the day, so please check.
The number of products for sale is limited. Please note that some products may be sold out.
We do not accept exchanges or returns other than defective products, so please be sure to check before purchasing. Please contact the staff at the place of purchase for defective products.
Please note that in principle, we do not exchange or return the package, mount, packing materials, etc. that are not related to the item itself due to scratches, dirt, or damage.
Please refrain from lining up from the day before or midnight as it may cause trouble.

We recommend using credit cards (Master, VISA, JCB, UnionPay can be used) and electronic money (transportation IC, iD, Rakuten Edy, nanaco, WAON, QUICPay, PayPay) for official product sales. You can also purchase in cash.

* It may not be available due to circumstances such as the communication environment.

* Cannot be used in combination with cash payment.

* IC cards cannot be charged inside the venue.
Please be sure to confirm the purchased product and the accounting details at the time of accounting.
We do not reserve, order, or ship products.
To alleviate congestion on the day, please refrain from waiting in the vicinity or trading between customers after purchasing the product.
Random products are randomly selected by the sales staff, and the contents are not checked at that time.
Please note that even if you purchase several types, not all of them may be available.
Inventory is prepared separately for each day, but there is no reserve for each performance.

Please note that the products handled may differ depending on the venue.

* Please check the product sales booths at each venue for the products we handle.

Live

About live tickets

A "live ticket (all seats reserved)" for each performance is required. Please read the notes on the ticket carefully and follow the instructions of the staff in the venue.
Admission is free for children under 5 years old (1 person) only for viewing on the lap of those who have a ticket. If you need a seat, you will need a ticket. In addition, we may check the age of the child, so please bring a certificate that shows your age, such as the insurance card of the target person.
Please be sure to keep the live ticket stub (with the date of admission and seat number) for one month from the date of the event.
We do not plan to sell live tickets at the venue on the day of the event.
When purchasing a ticket, please register your personal information. In addition, if you purchase multiple tickets, you will also need to register the personal information of the accompanying person. Thank you for your cooperation.

About admission / re-entry

We may verify your identity. Please be sure to bring your ID.
We may ask you to enter at different times for each seat number. Thank you for your cooperation.
If there is a change in the opening / starting time due to preparations on the day, we will inform you using the staff in the venue and the announcement in the venue, but please come with plenty of time.
Basically, you cannot re-enter. If there are unavoidable circumstances, please check with the staff at the entrance.

About admission to U-18 seats (daytime performance)

Please be sure to bring an ID card (student card / health insurance card / other certificate that can confirm the age) that can confirm the age of the target person under the age of 18 at the time of admission. If we cannot confirm, we may refuse admission. Please note.

About seats

If you are coming in a wheelchair, we will guide you to the wheelchair space (companies will also need a ticket). To secure viewing space, please contact the following at least one week before the performance if you purchase a ticket.

OSAKA

OSAKA Venue: Yumebanchi Osaka

TEL 06-6341-3525 (Weekdays 12: 00-17: 00, weekends and holidays)

* Inquiry response time may be shortened.

TOKYO

TOKYO Performance: Sogo Tokyo

TEL 03-3405-9999 (Correspondence time: Mon-Fri 12: 00-13: 00/16: 00-19: 00 * Excluding holidays)

About waiting and viewing

Please be sure to wear a mask. Please wear it as soon as it is finished even if you remove it for hydration.
Please refrain from loud vocalizations and conversations inside and outside the venue. Please support by clapping, penlights, etc. Also, please do not shake anything other than the penlight.
Please refrain from wearing hats and accessories that obstruct the view of surrounding customers, and using cheering goods.
The venue will be loud, so please be careful about the physical condition of young children.
Jumping, standing up on a chair, viewing on a stepping stone (bringing in), etc. are prohibited.
The live is scheduled for about 2 hours.

About leaving

After the performance, the photo shoot time will be canceled due to cleaning and disinfection work. note that.
After the performance, we will be restricted from exiting to ease the congestion of the exit passage. The staff will guide you in sequence, so please refrain from loud vocalizations and conversations and wait at your own seat.

About penlights

The use of special penlights (those with a length of 25 cm or more, those that emit a large amount of light, those that are self-made or modified), batteries such as guide lights, light bulbs, and light-emitting materials that use LEDs should be used by customers around you. Since it may cause troubles such as inconvenience and injury, and may interfere with the live performance effect and operation, we will regulate the size and specifications when using it in the venue.

* We ask for your understanding and cooperation so that all customers can enjoy the live performance comfortably.

* Please be careful when swinging it excessively as it may cause inconvenience to other customers.

Penlight that cannot be used

25 cm or more, regardless of whether it is battery-powered or non-battery-powered.
Battery-powered ones other than button batteries (including those less than 25 cm).
A modified shape and performance at the time of marketing, such as extremely increasing the brightness, blinking, and combining multiple penlights.
It is not a commercial product, but a self-made product made by assembling parts.

Others that the staff deems inappropriate.

* Penlights for official goods are not included in the above because they have been adjusted in advance.

* Penlights officially sold at Hatsune Miku's official live events in the past are not included in the above and can be used.

About shooting

Shooting and recording inside the live venue is prohibited.
Basic photography is possible for special exhibitions, but photography and recording may be prohibited depending on the content. Please follow the shooting / recording prohibition display or the staff's instructions.
Large equipment such as large monopods / tripods, stepladders, and telephoto lenses cannot be brought into the venue (except for some registered media).
Please refrain from shooting videos while walking as it is dangerous.
Please refrain from inserting selfie sticks, cameras, etc. into restricted areas (areas separated by partitions, etc.) as it is dangerous.
Real-time distribution (live distribution / live distribution) is prohibited. * Excluding some registered media
If you want to take a picture of a specific person, or if you want to post or post a picture or video taken, please obtain the permission of the person in advance.
Voyeurism is strictly prohibited.
Please refrain from taking pictures or making public for the promotion of your company by corporations or sole proprietors other than the exhibitors and cooperating companies of this event.
Please also check the rules of support.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)