• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
初音ミク「マジカルミライ 10th Anniversary」 !! :miku_ani_lili: :miku_ani_lili:

details will be announced next spring, please look forward to all the future announcements!!(●'◡'●)🎁🎉

Dates:
【OSAKA】インテックス大阪 2022年8月12日(金)~14日(日)
【TOKYO】幕張メッセ 2022年9月2日(金)~4日(日)
【SAPPORO】札幌文化芸術劇場 hitaru 2023年2月4日(土)~5日(日)

Live Concert Time:

Special Exhibition Tickets:
500円 one day admission (only available by lottery, travel agency "accomodation plans" and general public sales before the event)

Live Tickets:
SS ticket 9,200円 (9,700円 with special exhibition ticket same day as live included)
S ticket 8,200円 (8,700円 with special exhibition ticket same day as live included)
A ticket 7,200円 (7,700円 with special exhibition ticket same day as live included)
Magical Viewing Seats 7,200円 (7,700円 with special exhibition ticket same day as live included)
U-18 ticket 3,900円 (4,400円with special exhibition ticket same day as live included)

Schedule contents:
live concert, company booth establishment, goods sale, art exhibition, special Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary exhibition

Venue:
INTEX Osaka
Makuhari Messe
Sapporo Cultural Arts Theater hitaru

Official Art:

Art by KEI

Official website:

Twitter:

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Surely 2022 is the year tourists are allowed in Japan again, I wouldn't think Japan would still impose their entry bans for a third year. Missing out on Magical Mirai for two consecutive years has been extremely frustrating already, so I'm definitely looking forward to that!

I wish they had announced the dates though for the sake of being able to book flights already (Finnair had a discount campaign that ends today, so I was hoping for the dates so I could've booked the cheap discount price flights). Though I understand the're still some uncertainty in the air so they might not want to lay out their schedule just yet.

• Love
Reactions: goldenchild

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Surely 2022 is the year tourists are allowed in Japan again, I wouldn't think Japan would still impose their entry bans for a third year. Missing out on Magical Mirai for two consecutive years has been extremely frustrating already, so I'm definitely looking forward to that!

I wish they had announced the dates though for the sake of being able to book flights already (Finnair had a discount campaign that ends today, so I was hoping for the dates so I could've booked the cheap discount price flights). Though I understand the're still some uncertainty in the air so they might not want to lay out their schedule just yet.
from tomorrow, business people are allowed to enter and if they are fully vacinated the quarantine period in designated hotels (with no use of public transport) is lowered to 3 days instead of 14 days, but the business company must keep track of them and take care of everything they might need. Students still have the 14/10 days quarantine period, and both students and business people must use the tracking app during all the stay. The government will continue to limit the number of international arrivals to 3,500 a day, including Japanese nationals. About the tourists, the new government confirmed that for now borders are still closed but they are looking into ways to open them in "different levels", first decisions will come at the end of the year and the entry list might change depending on every country situation. They've also approved a mixture of 2 medicines in order to reduce the number of people that need to go to hospital. If the situation keep being stable as it is today, I think Japan will gradually open its borders again from next spring, maybe some countries already in January or February, but still depends on many things.

about Magical Mirai 2022, some schedule is already decided, but yes, they are waiting to see how things are going, also because the government rules can limit the number of attendance for both the exhibition and concert. For example, until a few days ago, the limit was set to maximum 5.000 people for any venue, now is changed to 50%, is a big difference. I'm sure everything will be fine ^-^

Last edited:
  • Love

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Japan is finally starting to reopen it's borders again, which is a good sign for us international Mirai visitors. For now there's no info on when tourists are allowed in, but I'm expecting Japan to be open for tourism by late summer (if all goes well).

Osakablade

Vocaloid User, Not A Fan.
Apr 23, 2018
Japan
Japan is finally starting to reopen it's borders again, which is a good sign for us international Mirai visitors. For now there's no info on when tourists are allowed in, but I'm expecting Japan to be open for tourism by late summer (if all goes well).

Don`t count on it. From what I understand, tourism entry won`t even be considered until late this year. With entry starting in Jan/Feb 2023 provided there isn`t another spike.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
official art and location dates announced(●'◡'●)💝💝💕💕

theme song 『フューチャー・イヴ』 produced by sasakure.uk♪(´▽`)

official costume design(●'◡'●)🎁🎀

and it's worth noting that the official name changed from Magical Mirai 2022 to Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary not only to underline the importance of the event, but also because it will be held during Snow Miku 2023 as well(❁´◡`❁)❤❤💕💕
a total of 14 live concerts!!♪(´▽`)💕💕

Last edited:
  • Love

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Important notices:
本イベントは、会場等と協議の上、新型コロナウイルス(COVID-19)感染拡大予防ガイドラインに準じた対応・対策を行いながら実施いたします。詳細は決定次第、順次発表いたします。ご来場の前に本WEBサイトで最新情報のご確認をお願いいたします。
企画展 チケットは入場特典つき券面に記載された日程のみ使用可能。
企画展チケット(単体)の販売は一般販売のみとなります。
プレイガイド先行まで、ライブチケット申込同日のみ企画展チケットの同時申込が可能となります。
ライブチケット販売スケジュールにてご確認ください。
国内からお越しの方のために「宿泊プラン」の受付を実施いたします。イベント開催日にあわせて宿泊先が押さえられることはもちろん、宿泊プランだけのオリジナルグッズが付いてきます。さらにオプションでライブチケット・企画展入場券の申込も受付予定。詳細は後日発表いたします。
This event will be held in consultation with the venue, etc., while taking measures in accordance with the guidelines for preventing the spread of new coronavirus (COVID-19) infection. Details will be announced as soon as they are decided. Please check the latest information on this website before visiting.
Special exhibition ticket only available on the dates stated on the ticket with admission benefits.
Special exhibition tickets (single) will be sold only to the general public. Until the ticket agency precedes, you can apply for the exhibition ticket at the same time only on the same day as the live ticket application. Please check the live ticket sales schedule.
We will accept "accommodation plans" for those coming from Japan. Not only will the accommodation be held according to the date of the event, but original goods only for the accommodation plan will be included. In addition, we plan to accept applications for live tickets and special exhibition admission tickets as an option. Details will be announced at a later date.
*Tickets/lodging plans are not available for international residents.
the event venues🎉🎈

Last edited:
  • Love

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Very exciting! I really like the costume--it seems simpler than in recent years, but if anything, that accentuates the cuteness of the lines and colors.

That Sapporo venue looks like a gorgeous space!

I wish for others' sake that it were possible to open things up again the way they used to be. But, for my own part, I just hope the concert gets streamed again! :miku_ani_lili:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
the costume is super cute(●'◡'●)❤❤💕💕
the theme is Retrofuturism , and this is the official comment about the design:
ちょっぴりレトロなコンパニオン風のワンピースをベースに、宇宙チックな小物やスピーカーがフューチャーを感じさせる、素敵なデザインに仕上げていただきました。
Based on a slightly retro companion-style dress, we have created a nice design with cosmic accessories and speakers that make you feel the future .
and yes, the Sapporo theather is so wonderful, it will give a special atmosphere like Nippon Budokan for Magical Mirai 2015, and it will be so special because it will be during Snow Miku :miku_winter_lili: ❤❤💕💕
I really look forward to all Osaka, Tokyo and Sapporo events(❁´◡`❁)💝🎁🎈🎉

Last edited:
  • Love

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Tickets/lodging plans are not available for international residents.
For fuck's sake now... Well, IF Japan is open for travel by any of the event dates, there's always scalpers you can turn to for tickets as a last ditch effort, but the Japanese ticket lottery is also an option (some of my foreign friends got their tickets there in the past despite not living in Japan, can't remember now if it requires a valid phone number and if so, how they got around it. I'll have to ask them). Getting tickets is not as much of as issue as getting into the country is.

------
But anyway, glad to see they took KEI as the artist for this celebratory Mirai year. As for the costume itself, it's cute but personally I feel it's a bit too simple.
I was kind of expecting there might be a 3rd venue for the anniversary Mirai, and to be honest Sapporo was to be expected. Interesting is that it's not in late summer/autumn, but during Snow Miku (kinda in place of Snow Miku live).

• Love

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
just a quick information about the tickets: for Magical Mirai 2021, there were stricter rules about the purchasing and the ID of the ticket holder, in fact during both exhibition and live admission they checked the ID (in my case, residence card of long term stay) and the ticket info (same name and phone number required for Cocoa app), this to avoid scalpers and also to keep the event safe under all the government guidelines. I heard most, if not all, of the tickets sold by scalpers online were put in the "no entry list", it was possible to buy resell tickets sold at normal price only by official channels (ticket agency and ticket service listed on the official website).
This to say that the rules will be the same this year as well, so please avoid using scalpers, you won't get money back and not only the ticket will be invalid, but also is possible the police might investigate about it, since the Japanese law is against the not permitted resell of any kind of ticket.

• Love

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
That's bad news. As much as I dislike scalpers and scalping, I would've been prepared to turn to them if all else fails, but with ID checks that's out of question.

My only hope is that entering the Japanese ticket lottery will work out somehow and that Japan's borders are open. If not, it's another year of depression ahead. Before the pandemic Mirai was the highlight of the year for me, basically the one time of the year when you can do what you love. The thought of having to go through a third year without a trip to Mirai is such a disheartening thought I'm clinging on to any bit of hope I can find.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I understand what you feel, and I'm sorry for the situation.. for the lottery (last year I applied for my very good friend Kevin, with no luck) just be sure that the person that is applying for you can be with you during the entrance ticket acceptance line, in case they ask about the japanese phone number and the credit card used.
and don't put any hopes away, because in case they open borders again in time for one of the events, you still might be able to get a ticket for the live (from the general sale in July and December, or from the official resale channels) or for the exhibition. Remember that the exhibition, like last year, is a limited number sales, that's why the tickets will be sold only during the general sale period before the event.
In any case, and is not easy to say by words, don't be depressed, the existence of Mirai is the proof that the passion of the fans can go beyond any difficulties. Rather thinking about the borders closed or not, think how wonderful that both Crypton, SEGA and Tokyo MX managed to keep holding Magical Mirai and all the other events during these difficult times. They know how much these events mean for all the fans, and they are doing that for all of you, all of you.:miku_lili::rin_smile_lIlI::len_smile_lili::luka_lili::meiko_lili::kaito_smile_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)