• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
As usual, a life-size statue of Miku in her Mirai costume will be exhibited at Magical Mirai

Details on the poster project; Works taking part will be exhibited at Magical Mirai! (In case the number of entries is too large, a lottery will decide which works will be exhibited). Works taking part must be uploaded to Piapro by May 9th & must comply with Piapro guidelines. Specific guidelines & entry can be found here:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
a preview of the theme song 『フューチャー・イヴ』 produced by sasakure.uk could be heard during the live 雪ミクのじかん ♪(´▽`)

and..🎁🎀❤ final design of Snow Miku 2023 will be announced during Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary!!(❁´◡`❁)💕💕❤❤

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Results of the first ticket lottery are in. I got an S seat for Tokyo Friday evening show and A seats for Tokyo Saturday day and evening shows.
No SS unfortunately, though no surprise since they're really hard to get. I think I was pretty lucky given I got 3/5 of the Tokyo tickets I applied for. Also applied for two Sapporo shows and lost both.

So now the only thing left is to have Japan open up in time for Tokyo Mirai. I'm still going to apply again for Sapporo on the second lottery round as a chance for a backup plan in case Tokyo won't be possible.

Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
「マジカルミライ」10th Anniversary accomodation plan exclusive goods❤❤
art by CHRIS, same artist of Magical Mirai 2013 main illustration🎀💕💕

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
初音ミク「マジカルミライ」10th Anniversary OFFICIAL ALBUM will be released on July 20(*/ω\*)💕💕❤❤

(as always, I didn't check the details about the tracklist to have full surprise during the concert🎁🎀❤❤)

the pre-orders are available today at the different shops, and each retail shop has different pre-order bonus🎁🎈

• Love
Reactions: mobius017

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
初音ミク マジカルミライ10th exhibition will have special area with memories photos from the past(❁´◡`❁)💕💕❤❤

and..and..♪(´▽`) there will be exhibiting of life-sized panels from 2013 to 2016 and life-sized statues from 2017 to 2021(●'◡'●)🌺💌💖💝🎁🎀

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
from september, in the japanese arcades will be available many cute Miku plushies to celebrate Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary(*/ω\*)🎁🎀💖❤
vol.1 is Magical Mirai 2013-2014-2015, Vol.2 is Magical Mirai 2016-2017-2018 costume(●'◡'●)💝💝💌

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Japan's PM did say Japan will bring their entry policies to the level of other G7 nations in June, so hope is not lost. I'm still hoping for the best, if a full reopening won't happen in June, I'm willing to bet Japan will open up to individual tourists some time after the elections in July at latest.

The North Korea-style monitored group tours are (hopefully) only a short test period. As stupid as the group tour concept is, I think it's merely an attempt by the government to make a soft transition back to normal.

Reactions: 39dearMIKU

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
update from NHK:
Japan will once again accept foreign tourists starting on June 10, Prime Minister Kishida Fumio has announced. This limited first phase reopening will welcome the first sightseers since the coronavirus pandemic began.
also Japan Times:
Prime Minister Fumio Kishida said Thursday that foreign tourists will be allowed to enter Japan on package tours from June 10, paving the way for the full resumption of inbound tourism, which has been suspended for more than two years since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will resume accepting tourists on package tours with guides from the 10th of next month,” Kishida said in Tokyo. “Step by step we will aim to accept (tourists) as we did in normal times, taking into consideration the status of infections.
Although Kishida said that Japan’s strict border controls were necessary to buy time to vaccinate the population and ensure that proper health care measures were in place, he added that the government will ease restrictions from here on.
The move comes after Japan began a trial of package tours involving foreign tourists on Tuesday. The visitors need to be vaccinated three times, including a booster shot, to participate in the tours, which each consist of a small number of people.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
The quote is:
"It will take some time before foreign visitors can come to Japan for individual tourism, Shimoaraiso said."

So... not sure if there is a realistic chance for August/September Mirai in Tokyo...
So you guys really think there is any?

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
it's too early to know, those packaged tours are meant to check if tourists can follow all guidelines and if other measures are needed. it's a good step in the right direction, but it might take some time..
anyway, I've created a new thread in the general section, so please keep talking about it there:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
another super cute illustration of Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary, this time drawn by artist CHRIS, the same artist of the original Magical Mirai 2013♪(´▽`)🎀🎁💝💕

and..and..(*/ω\*)初音ミク「マジカルミライ」10th Anniversary OFFICIAL ALBUM CM(❁´◡`❁)🌸🎈💝💕

Last edited:
Reactions: WyndReed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)