• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 2023

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Magical Mirai 2023 live screening in cinemas(●'◡'●)🎁🎈
(they are always so fun and enjoyable, because you can bring penlights and do live cheering🎉✨)

Last edited:
Reactions: mobius017

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Magical Mirai 2023 blu-ray&DVD release set next week(^∀^●)ノシ🎁🎈

and from tomorrow to january 31th, there will be shown 4 live songs on display (both in Shinjuku and Ikebukuro)🎉🎈

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
So, I don't even think it's such a bad thing, but I can imagine some (lots?) people would disagree:
The livestream of the concert used very high definition versions of the Crypton family on stage, whenever there was a closeup I guess they must have somehow input the actual original model instead of using the live camera footage? Not even sure how it was done.
But the Bluray uses the "standart" filmed versions. Of course more authentic that way. But I am sure it is somewhat controversial?
Essentially the live stream is a "higher quality" version of the concert in some ways (except in especially sound), maybe they should have released a bonus disk with a version like that on Bluray?
And thoughts?

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I think I remember the shots you mean--there were a few during HERO, for example: close-ups of Miku sitting on the speaker, I think.

To be honest, I thought it was mostly done for effect, and that those images were probably on the side screens next to the stage (which folks watching the stream would've probably had a harder time seeing, since the camera mostly stays on the stage). So during the stream, it was cut in for their benefit.

I'm fine either way, really. I guess I might wonder a little about not having the experience of seeing them again. At the same time, I appreciated the consideration and the visuals were cool, but having the image change suddenly during the stream was a little jarring, too. I think I'll be happy sticking with the live camera footage. Though having the other footage on a bonus disc wouldn't be a bad idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: MagicalMiku

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
No, that's actually not what I meant.
At least from the file I have it's extremely apparent in a 1:1 comparison: every single closer zoom level on Miku and her friends (not just in Hero) was like a very HD image whereas on the Bluray, it's quite pixilated (which is understandable since it's actually footage zoomed in on the actual live projection).

I agree on the full pre-rendered video in Hero being cut in so much (yes it was on the side screen in the actual venue) being too much for the recording, so I'm actually quite happy especially for that we "only" get the actual video on the bluray (with the pre-rendered video being available fully on the bonus disk).

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
mm..I think it was the same last year also for 10th Anniversary concert in Tokyo?
for the livestream, they used kind like AR/MR (Mixed Reality) technology, and similar technology has been used recently in the Project Sekai Colorful Live 3rd Evolve concert in Tokyo ^-^
during a livestream, it is just easier for a director to manage a fixed quality camera, while for the blu-ray/dvd the director has access to many more camera footage and can apply post effects like color correction, and if I remember well, the "focus on singers" extra has 2 different angles you can select as well :miku_ani_lili:

Last edited:
Reactions: mobius017

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)