• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 2023

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Same here, and yet they still were sold out of most of the happis! I wasn’t expecting as much as it was, much more to do non-concert wise than I expected. Definitely gonna be busy every day with everything to do, haven’t even checked out the Creator’s market yet. Concert really was great, I liked the balance for the songs as well, not quite as Miku dominated as usual it felt like? Or at least more even with all the non-Miku Vocaloids. The birthday focus is nice as well, between that and Thunderbolt earlier this year it really feels like a year of throwbacks with the live shows and their themes.
i'm glad you've enjoyed so much as well!!🎈
yes attendance this year was very high, in fact at some point in the afternoon only re-entry was allowed in the exhibition because many many fans! hehe
and for the sold-out goods, I really recommend to check the other days too, because each day has its amount of goods stock ^-^
(you can also check some Animate shops in both Osaka and Tokyo, they often sell the official goods)
night concert was soooo nice too, and I understand what you mean, and sometimes it happens in Magical Mirai that, I think especially this year they made like this in order to make every event so different from the others. Like you said, there was Thunderbolt, but before that there was also Magical Mirai 10th, and also Miku Break and Miku Symphony soon ^-^ there will be also daily songs that change, and it's so nice that're doing their best to make all fans happy ^-^ every year with Magical Mirai there are precious memories<3

Micah39

New Fan
Mar 13, 2023
i'm glad you've enjoyed so much as well!!🎈
yes attendance this year was very high, in fact at some point in the afternoon only re-entry was allowed in the exhibition because many many fans! hehe
and for the sold-out goods, I really recommend to check the other days too, because each day has its amount of goods stock ^-^
(you can also check some Animate shops in both Osaka and Tokyo, they often sell the official goods)
night concert was soooo nice too, and I understand what you mean, and sometimes it happens in Magical Mirai that, I think especially this year they made like this in order to make every event so different from the others. Like you said, there was Thunderbolt, but before that there was also Magical Mirai 10th, and also Miku Break and Miku Symphony soon ^-^ there will be also daily songs that change, and it's so nice that're doing their best to make all fans happy ^-^ every year with Magical Mirai there are precious memories<3
It really is great! Compared to Thunderbolt, it was less chaotic as well with assigned seats. Having screens on the side is great, hard to see if you’re not in SS and shorter like me otherwise. The amount of people was surprising, not too shocking they restricted it. They already sold out of the happis today too, so guess I’ll get here at 5 tomorrow:kaito_lili:. They said not to line up before 7, but there’s no way people are sticking to that with how many are already there. I’ll just wait and lineup once other people start. They mentioned live venue sales on twitter, guess that and Animate will be my next try’s, thanks. For anyone else struggling, some HMV stores still have stock for some of the happis, completely out for KAITO though. Great time regardless of course, got a bit of a sneak preview for the next concert when passing by the venue, guess they test the concert before it actually occurs?

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Magical Mirai 2023 in Osaka day2ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ❤❤

It really is great! Compared to Thunderbolt, it was less chaotic as well with assigned seats. Having screens on the side is great, hard to see if you’re not in SS and shorter like me otherwise. The amount of people was surprising, not too shocking they restricted it. They already sold out of the happis today too, so guess I’ll get here at 5 tomorrow:kaito_lili:. They said not to line up before 7, but there’s no way people are sticking to that with how many are already there. I’ll just wait and lineup once other people start. They mentioned live venue sales on twitter, guess that and Animate will be my next try’s, thanks. For anyone else struggling, some HMV stores still have stock for some of the happis, completely out for KAITO though. Great time regardless of course, got a bit of a sneak preview for the next concert when passing by the venue, guess they test the concert before it actually occurs?
will you attend also Tokyo concerts and exhibition? because usually for Tokyo there is a bit more of daily stock of goods (since there is also a bit more attendance compared to Osaka), and also Tokyo venue is really different compared to Osaka. I love them both, and for the screens, you'll notice the layout of stage is different in Makuhari ^-^
(and yes, they always do some checks before the concerts. Having some friends at Sega, sometimes I manage to get some live previews and love giving my feedback about everything<3 the amount of work behind all is incredible,really🎈)

Micah39

New Fan
Mar 13, 2023
Magical Mirai 2023 in Osaka day2ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ❤❤

will you attend also Tokyo concerts and exhibition? because usually for Tokyo there is a bit more of daily stock of goods (since there is also a bit more attendance compared to Osaka), and also Tokyo venue is really different compared to Osaka. I love them both, and for the screens, you'll notice the layout of stage is different in Makuhari ^-^
(and yes, they always do some checks before the concerts. Having some friends at Sega, sometimes I manage to get some live previews and love giving my feedback about everything<3 the amount of work behind all is incredible,really🎈)
That sounds pretty incredible! Unfortunately I have to be back for school before Tokyo, might just ask some friends if they can grab me one while they’re there. Just hard with the 1 per person limit, since they’re trying to get their own too. Thanks for the advice! For the concert though, incredible as usual. Loving the amount of Kaito and Meiko.Rainy Snow Drop is one of my favorite Kaito songs so I’m really happy to see that one, I was sad not to see it at Thunderbolt. Weekender girl always makes me feel really nostalgic too. Which songs in particular did you all enjoy? Red Land Marker has worked its way into being my favorite of the new (to the concerts) songs.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I loved main theme song and all Miku songs!(*^-^*)❤❤
is always difficult to pick a favorite, because I love the atmosphere and memories that all songs together can create🎈
oh i'm sorry you can't go to Tokyo.. but you surely are having a super beautiful time at Osaka! the nice thing about the exhibition is that there is always something to do and look! check also the food shops outside the exhibition, so good ^-^
for the goods, I also recommend to check Tsutenkaku tower (the goods shop is in the B1 floor) or later, probably you'll find Kaito happi on mercari/yahoo auctions, you can use a shopping service like From-Japan to get it ^-^

oh! pre-order is up for blu-ray & DVD of Magical Mirai 2023!!(❁´◡`❁)

edit: there is already one Kaito happi on yahoo auctions for 12.000yen! :kaito_smile_lili:

Last edited:

Micah39

New Fan
Mar 13, 2023
I loved main theme song and all Miku songs!(*^-^*)❤❤
is always difficult to pick a favorite, because I love the atmosphere and memories that all songs together can create🎈
oh i'm sorry you can't go to Tokyo.. but you surely are having a super beautiful time at Osaka! the nice thing about the exhibition is that there is always something to do and look! check also the food shops outside the exhibition, so good ^-^
for the goods, I also recommend to check Tsutenkaku tower (the goods shop is in the B1 floor) or later, probably you'll find Kaito happi on mercari/yahoo auctions, you can use a shopping service like From-Japan to get it ^-^

oh! pre-order is up for blu-ray & DVD of Magical Mirai 2023!!(❁´◡`❁)

edit: there is already one Kaito happi on yahoo auctions for 12.000yen! :kaito_smile_lili:
True, Magical Mirai merchandise will always be available on auction sites for years after the fact. Thanks for mentioning there’s already one, if I fail again tomorrow that’s where I’ll be headed. I found a Luka happi, thanks for the help, so now I just need to get there super early tomorrow and try again for Kaito. Honestly though, waiting in line, picking and choosing where to go, thinking about where will be out of stock sooner, then trying again on future days. That’s part of the experience and fun as far as I’m concerned.:kaito_ani_lili:

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
i'm glad that you could get the Luka happi! yeee probably tomorrow is the day for Kaito! :kaito_ani_lili:
and what you said is so true! part of the big fun is getting in the lines and try to get the goods and also organize the time between the concerts and the exhibition, and sometimes I just love walking there around the booths and feel all the good atmosphere and have the greatest memories<3
good luck for tomorrow! :kaito_smile_lili: because there is Comiket in Tokyo and sunday has higher attendance of families and students, maybe you'll have some higher chances getting the happi! ^-^

band members themed instruments🎉

Last edited:

Micah39

New Fan
Mar 13, 2023
i'm glad that you could get the Luka happi! yeee probably tomorrow is the day for Kaito! :kaito_ani_lili:
and what you said is so true! part of the big fun is getting in the lines and try to get the goods and also organize the time between the concerts and the exhibition, and sometimes I just love walking there around the booths and feel all the good atmosphere and have the greatest memories<3
good luck for tomorrow! :kaito_smile_lili: because there is Comiket in Tokyo and sunday has higher attendance of families and students, maybe you'll have some higher chances getting the happi! ^-^

band members themed instruments🎉
Failure! It sold out after 16 minutes, but so be it, I’ll just buy it online. The booths really are great, I’ve definitely bought more than planned. The band members are fantastic, as sweaty and tired as us in the audience are I’m sure they’re really feeling it by the end! Speaking of the booths, which ones did you guys like the most? I’d say I bought the most at the Sky Town booth, I love Snow Miku!

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Magical Mirai 2023 day 3 in Osakaヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ❤❤

Failure! It sold out after 16 minutes, but so be it, I’ll just buy it online. The booths really are great, I’ve definitely bought more than planned. The band members are fantastic, as sweaty and tired as us in the audience are I’m sure they’re really feeling it by the end! Speaking of the booths, which ones did you guys like the most? I’d say I bought the most at the Sky Town booth, I love Snow Miku!
ohhh i'm sorry for that.. but yes, you'll surely find it online, don't worry ^-^ but as you said before, even trying to get it was part of the fun :kaito_smile_lili: Snow Miku Sky Town is one of my favorite too (whenever you fly to Sapporo, be sure to check Sky Town shop at New Chitose airport) <3 also Miku 16th birthday, Cospa, Good Smile Company, Crypton Mobile Contents Team... ahhh all booths are so nice(❁´◡`❁)

Micah39

New Fan
Mar 13, 2023
Ah, what a great time! Hope everyone else enjoyed it just as much, there was tons of fun to be had. Have fun in Tokyo for everyone who’s going. Stay safe with the typhoon on the way for those in Osaka!

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
In about a week, I'm leaving for Japan once again. I am completley hyped and stressed.

Stressed mostly because I'm still packing and I'll be bringing my Piapro Dollfie girl group (Miku, Rin, Luka, MEIKO). As caring for one Dollfie is a handful, but four is a NIGHTMARE!! Yet I'm happy and proud to showcase them together at the offkais.

Other than that, I'm very excited to return to Makuhari Messe. I can't wait to experience Halls 9,10,11. Which I only experienced Mirai in Halls 1-3 in 2017 and 2019. Also, looking forward to see some familiar faces returning after a long "hiatus". Just wanting to catch up with life and life with Miku.

I did peek at the setlist from Osaka. As I heard about some concerns to the selist changes, but luckily I'm not missing out.

Again, can't wait!!
See you in Tokyo!!!

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
nice to hear from you!! ^-^

for the packing, what I can really recommend is to use a backpack, where 2 of you Dollfie can sit comfortably and be safe between some clothes (best is wrap them in cotton fabric light colors towels or tshirts), and then use a shoulder travel bag for your other 2 Dollfie. In this way, you have only carry-on baggage (faster check-in, easier travel and especially safe travel for them) and you can always buy an extra bag once in Japan for all goods bought. In Asakusa shopping district, for example, you can find many travel shops which offer travel bags at cheap prices ^-^

and yes yes! halls 9-10-11 are different from 1-3, be sure to take the walking passage that goes to the right. The halls are a bit bigger than halls 1-3, and to enter the live venue, you actually have to exit the main venue, go more to the right, take the stairs down (you can see a parking lot there), walk in a small nice green park area and then you are on the back of the live concert venue, where there is the entrance🎈
another difference is that the lines for halls 9-10-11 are mostly outside the venue, so be sure to buy in advance some drinks(‾◡◝)

I enjoyed so much talking to you during Snow Miku and hope seeing you again! take care and have a safe travel!🎈

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Magical Mirai 2023 in Tokyo live broadcast details(❁´◡`❁)❤🎁

Hatsune Miku "Magical Mirai 2023" in TOKYO

Stream Time
Sunday, Sep. 3rd, 2023
START 17:30 JST

Archival Replay
Saturday, Sep. 9th 18:00 JST

Period for ticket application
Friday, Aug. 25th, 2023 12:00 ~ Saturday, Sep. 9th 16:00 JST

Ticket price
2.500yen
exhibition map(^∀^●)ノシ

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I honestly rather like that the shows typically fall on an unusual hour for me. It underlines the fact that I'm getting to participate in a global culture, and do so in a way that would've been much more difficult without the benefit of the opportunity that streaming provides. Setting an alarm and managing my sleep becomes part of the experience. That tiny chunk of time, stolen from when no one else is awake, becomes a private, sacred space for pursuing something I love.

And if I feel poorly the next day, I just smile and remember why :) .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)