• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 2024

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
hi hi!! (。・∀・)ノ゙🎈✨
ohhh you'll have a blast!
[snip]
Incredible advice!!! I'll keep all this in mind, thank you!

I'm willing to splurge on the more expensive S rooms since this is big thing for me hehehe, pray I manage to get it!

As for the exhibition tickets, I thought you could only get them in a bundle with the liveshow tickets? :0 Or is it different if you get it locally from a kombini? Can you get them ahead of time? Like if I can't get exhibition tickets for the 30th online I can buy them locally from a kombini on the night of the 29th?

Thank you so much again!!! :kaito_move::kaito_move::kaito_move:

• Love
Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
it's really a pleasure to help anybody enjoying Magical Mirai and other Miku events(*/ω\*)💕
for accomodation plan, be sure to get ready on that day, because most tickets get sold out in the first 15-30 minutes! you can do it! and as I said, day concert tickets have less demand compared to evening concert tickets ^^

for the exhibition ticket, yes there is general sale from August 3rd:
(translated from the japanese page)
Reception period Saturday, August 3, 2024 10:00~ *Details will be published on this website at a later date.
they write that only in the japanese page because the ticket machines of konbini don't have english menu (or limited english menu), and on the page 2 of this topic I wrote how to use the ticket machines(●'◡'●)🎈
you can buy it from konbini in advance (only need the P-code or L-code, will be published later on the website), already on the day you land in Japan ^-^

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
it's really a pleasure to help anybody enjoying Magical Mirai and other Miku events(*/ω\*)💕
[snip]
That's great! Thank you! Definitely gives me more backup options in case I can't snag the additional plans huhuhu.

Another question: will they be selling lightsticks online in advance? I def want to snag two for the concert! I have a reliable jp proxy service so I can use that to get it shipped here abroad, right?

• Love

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
ohh yes yes! I totally recommend to buy from the official goods online store once it'll be available, so you can already have the glowsticks and other official goods in advance ^-^
these are the dates of last year sales period:
事前通販ご予約期間:
2023年6月16日(金)18:00~7月9日(日)23:59

商品お届け:
2023年8月4日(金)頃
so it started mid-june until early july, and then shipping from august 4th, so I think this year the dates will be similar. depending on your date of arrival in Japan, with your proxy shopping service you could choose the delivery ay your home or, in case you are already in Japan, delivery at hotel/guest house ^-^

another thing: especially Tokyo concerts have a small section of official goods corner booth, those are made for fans that couldn't line up for the official goods at the exhibition. but the stock is limited, and some official goods can be found also at Animate shops, or you can buy a glowstick at stores like Don Quijote in Akihabara or Shibuya ^-^
(i love Donki stores, always a fun and nice shopping experience, you can find everything and more than you can imagine hehe)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Katastrophe

CloverTower

New Fan
Apr 4, 2024
Hi, I’ve got some new questions. I’m planning to try for the lottery for Friday night Tokyo, but in case I lose both lottery rounds, I still want to attend the Friday exhibition at the very least.
I understand you can buy exhibition tickets at konbinis starting August 3. However, I won’t be in Japan until around the 24th, is it likely the exhibition tickets will be sold out by then? (I know they also have same day sales at the venue but that’s not ideal because I want to line up and enter early).
Also, I was doing some research and found this comment thread on Reddit Apparently even physical tickets from konbinis require a valid JP number for SMS verification now?
I actually sent an inquiry to a ticket buying service (bridge.jpn) to ask if they could get me an exhibition ticket before I arrive in Japan but the request was denied, which struck me as odd, since it doesn’t seem particularly difficult to buy an exhibition ticket.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
mm.. it's true that the ticket machine of convenience store supports the sms auth function, but doesn't mean it is for all kind of purchases: i know it is mainly used for concert tickets, to avoid the fact that a single person or a group can buy many many tickets at once and then resell them (by official reselling service or auctions, which is illegal now), but I think for normal exhibition tickets (let's say a museum ticket, a theme park ticket, etc..) is possible to buy it with no problems, i didn't check recently. for Magical Mirai exhibition, it is still early to know, but in case there will be extra sms auth required, you can use a proxy shopping service like from-japan to buy the ticket for you, I know they can buy tickets (not lottery, only general sale) both online and from konbini ^-^

and in case the proxy shopping service are denied from this service, I think you can rent a sim card in japan at airport and so have a working phone number/sms :mell_lili: :kanatomell_lili:

Last edited:
Reactions: CloverTower

CloverTower

New Fan
Apr 4, 2024
mm.. it's true that the ticket machine of convenience store supports the sms auth function, but doesn't mean it is for all kind of purchases: i know it is mainly used for concert tickets, to avoid the fact that a single person or a group can buy many many tickets at once and then resell them (by official reselling service or auctions, which is illegal now), but I think for normal exhibition tickets (let's say a museum ticket, a theme park ticket, etc..) is possible to buy it with no problems, i didn't check recently. for Magical Mirai exhibition, it is still early to know, but in case there will be extra sms auth required, you can use a proxy shopping service like from-japan to buy the ticket for you, I know they can buy tickets (not lottery, only general sale) both online and from konbini ^-^

and in case the proxy shopping service are denied from this service, I think you can rent a sim card in japan at airport and so have a working phone number/sms :mell_lili: :kanatomell_lili:
Thanks! I will keep these options in mind in case the lotteries don’t work out

MahouShoujoLain

New Fan
Jan 29, 2024
Put my first lottery application in! I plan to do another one tomorrow because there's a warning that says:

"If you would like to register for multiple performances, please register again from the beginning.
If multiple applications are made in same day, only the last one is valid."

So I just assume you can only make 1 application a day then? Makes sense so the system isn't flooded.

Now we all wait until May 18 when they release the results! Goodluck to everyone who applies ^_^

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
"If you would like to register for multiple performances, please register again from the beginning.
If multiple applications are made in same day, only the last one is valid."

So I just assume you can only make 1 application a day then? Makes sense so the system isn't flooded.
This is actually just a mistranslation that has persisted for years. Tbf they should fix this, as it has confused people in the past as well.
What it means that if you make multiple applications for the same performance, only the most recent one is valid, and replaces your previous entry for the same performance (So you can't apply multiple times for a performance).

I just put in my applications for Tokyo, all shows except Friday day performance, as I think I want to have some time getting in and looking around the exhibition that day. Let's hope the lottery is kind to all.

Reactions: MahouShoujoLain

CloverTower

New Fan
Apr 4, 2024
Wow, the accommodation plan site actually worked (for the most part) this year. Not much crashing and thankfully I managed to secure a reservation before it crashed at the payment step. Consistent with last year, all of Hotel Springs (the most expensive one) sold out within 20 mins with the exception for Plan A (Friday morning concert), famy inn (the cheapest one) still has a decent amount of slots left.

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
I got the plans I wanted at Hotel Springs!!!! Had to resort to a backup plan (day concert) for one of them but I definitely have a ticket for all three days! I'll just have to negotiate for the extra nights I want but aaaaaa I'm so happy! I'm going to Magical Mirai!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Megumin

New Fan
Mar 7, 2024
I'm so an Idiot
I had an error in my first application, which I then had to cancel it :(
I hope I can still get the money back :haku_ibis:
At least I definitely have a ticket for Saturday evening :agree:

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
There were some hickups where things didn't load, after which some plans like D were sold out...
But I got 3 consecutive nights in the New Otani anyway, also had to choose a "backup" plan, instead of all 3 nights I had to get day Sunday instead of night Saturday.
...so I got an extra hotel for day concert Saturday as an "extra".

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I'm so an Idiot
I had an error in my first application, which I then had to cancel it :(
I hope I can still get the money back :haku_ibis:
At least I definitely have a ticket for Saturday evening :agree:
yes, the refund should happen automatically in a few days, but you can contact them by email asking about the error you had. I also recommend to check daily the accomodation plan page, because sometimes it can happen (it's rare, but still) that some slots become available again after a refund of change/cancellation ^-^

Reactions: Megumin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)