• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 2024

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I hope you're having a good time.
thank youuuu:miku_ani_lili::miku_ani_lili:wonderful time at exhibition and the concert,i'm so grateful for everything<3 Osaka has always a special place in my heart because has been my first Magical Mirai in 2014(●'◡'●)💕🎁🎈

Just my luck, think I caught a cold just before Magical Mirai Osaka.
Had a blast today though! Thanks for the help everyone and especially @MagicalMiku , thread made my first magical mirai experience so fun and easy to enjoy.
Hopefully some cold pills and early rest will help me feel better for tomorrow.
thank you thank youuuu for your kind words!!(*/ω\*)✨🎀
it's always a pleasure to help,and even knowing some little things in advance can make a difference, i'm so glad you enjoyed a lot!!:lapis_ani_lili::prima_ani_lili:
i'm sorry you caught a cold..but yes, a good night rest will help,and I can recommend also to buy from convenience stores like Famima or Lawson some hot drinks (usually near the cashier) like green tea, lemon tea, apple juice, and also some fruit, chocolate and candy with vitamin C:miku_sakura_lili:

Reactions: Kebz0r

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
thank you Miku, always and forever(❁´◡`❁)💕💕🎁🎀🎈
thank you for the wonderful time at Fukuoka, Tokyo and Osaka, and thank you for everything<3
all time spent together, all precious memories<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)