• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 2024

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
初音ミク Magical Mirai 2024

Dates:
【FUKUOKA】2024年8月17日(土)~18日(日)
【TOKYO】2024年8月30日(金)~9月1日(日)
【OSAKA】2024年10月12日(土)~14日(月・祝)
event theme "Fun Fun Trip"

Live Concert Time:

【FUKUOKA】2024年 8月 17日(土)
day concert: OPEN 12:00 - START 13:00 (Scheduled ending time 15:00)
evening concert: OPEN 16:30 - START 17:30 (Scheduled ending time 19:30)
【FUKUOKA】2024年 8月 18日(日)
day concert: OPEN 11:00 - START 12:00 (Scheduled ending time 14:00)
evening concert: OPEN 15:30 - START 16:30 (Scheduled ending time 18:30)
【TOKYO】2024年 8月 30日(金)
【TOKYO】2024年 8月 31日(土)
day concert: OPEN 11:30 - START 12:30 (Scheduled ending time 14:30)
evening concert: OPEN 16:00 - START 17:00 (Scheduled ending time 19:00)
【TOKYO】2024年 9月 1日(日)
【OSAKA】2024年 10月 12日(土)
【OSAKA】2024年 10月 13日(日)
day concert: OPEN 11:30 - START 12:30 (Scheduled ending time 14:30)
evening concert: OPEN 16:00 - START 17:00 (Scheduled ending time 19:00)
【OSAKA】2024年 10月 14日(月・祝)

Special Exhibition Tickets:
1000円 *Includes gift merchandise. Redeemable only on date of ticket issued. (Fukuoka, Tokyo, Osaka)
【FUKUOKA】2024年8月17日(土)~18日(日)
【TOKYO】2024年8月30日(金)~9月1日(日)
【OSAKA】2024年10月12日(土)~14日(月・祝)

Live Tickets:
SS ticket: 9,500円
S ticket: 8,500円
S ticket (viewing seat): 8,500円
U-18 ticket: 3,900円

Schedule contents:
live concert, company booth establishment, goods sale, art exhibition, special exhibition

Venue:
Fukuoka Sun Palace (Fukuoka) Conference Center 2-4-5F
Makuhari Messe (Chiba, Tokyo) hall 1-2-3
INTEX Osaka (Osaka) Building 3-4-5A

Official Art:

costume design:

theme song アンテナ39

Official Website:

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Really hope the new location goes well! My familiarity with Japanese geography is very slight, but I have the impression that Fukuoka is relatively distant from Tokyo. Hopefully the new tour stop lets people go to a concert who have never been able to go before!

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Really hope the new location goes well! My familiarity with Japanese geography is very slight, but I have the impression that Fukuoka is relatively distant from Tokyo. Hopefully the new tour stop lets people go to a concert who have never been able to go before!
correct! is far from Tokyo, in fact is the capital city of Fukuoka prefecture west Kyushu island, and Osaka is between the two cities. With the airplane and Shinkansen fast train connections (Shin-Osaka and Hakata stations travel is only 154 minutes) is not a problem to reach Fukuoka, but they are doing so for fans in west Japan ^-^
Zepp Fukuoka venue held both Miku Expo Japan Tour and Miku Thunderbolt🎈
usually, Osaka is for fans in west Japan, they probably added Fukuoka in order to move Osaka in October (●'◡'●) Osaka venue has a special place in heart<3

Last edited:

Herohero

New Fan
Sep 3, 2023
My predictions for the venues are as follows:

1. Fukuoka: Marine Messe (Paypay Dome is way too big.)
  2. Tokyo: Makuhari Messe (Why would they change winning formula?)
  3. Osaka: Osaka-jo Hall (Probably?)
As for the change in the Osaka venue, I saw a tweet linking to an article published by the Intex Osaka website. The article says that they have postponed the acceptance of venue reservations in 2024 due to the venue going a major renovation.

令和6年度(2024年度)の申込受付開始のお知らせ | インテックス大阪

Considering the Osaka date is set to October, there might be a chance that Intex will still be used, probably the renovations will be done by then.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Marine Messe in Fukuoka is 99% sure that, considering its size is good both for the exhibition and the concert ^-^
Makuhari Messe also is basically the perfect venue in Chiba (Tokyo) that is able to host both the exhibition and concert in a large scale🎈
and for Osaka, reading the various documents from Osaka city, it seems that they'll do renovation work of Intex Osaka one by one. So, it might be possible that it is still in Intex Osaka (with the other halls closed for the renovation works), or like you said, there might be another venue, like Osaka-jo Hall, or they might do something like Magical Mirai 2014 and 2015, when there were different venues for exhibition and concert in Tokyo. One good area for exhibition might be around the Tsutenkaku tower, which is beloved by fans(●'◡'●)❤
also, but this is just my guess, they are doing it in october because in 2025 there will be Osaka Expo for 6 months (april~october), so in 2025 they might do it again in october. but it is still too early to know heheヾ(^▽^*)))
(it's also possible that they had to move Osaka from august to october because the booked halls were scheduled for renovation work during that time)

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Magical Mirai 2024 song contestヾ(^▽^*)))🎀🎉

(translated from the official blog♬)
[Hatsune Miku “Magical Mirai 2024” Song Contest]

[Number of accepted works]
Grand Prix: 1 person, Semi-Grand Prix: several people

Song contest: from December 1st 2023 to February 2nd 2024
Result announcement date: April 2024

[Target virtual singer software]
Hatsune Miku / Kagamine Rin / Kagamine Len / Megurine Luka / MEIKO / KAITO
* Append, V3, V4X, and NT can also be used (including ENGLISH and CHINESE)
*Only one character can be used per work.

[Posting format]
・Song length: within 4 minutes 30 seconds
・File format: MP3
・Please apply without setting license conditions (required)

For other detailed application details, please check the official website.
“Hatsune Miku “Magical Mirai 2024” Song Contest” Official Collaboration Page>>

Please note that some application rules have changed this year!
Let's check the changes together

There are five main changes:
1. You can now publish to YouTube and NicoNico Douga during the application period!
During the application period, you can now post the songs you create to YouTube and NicoNico Douga!
When posting, please post the same sound source as the one registered in Piapro.
Whether your song has been published publicly or the number of views on other SNS does not affect the selection, but let's make the song contest more exciting together through various media✨
When posting, please be sure to tag correctly♬

You can post to YouTube and NicoNico Douga even outside the recruitment period!
Please be sure to check out the submitted works both during and outside of the period 👀
*Please note that songs whose works are not displayed in the list of PIAPRO official collaboration works within the recruitment period will not be eligible for selection.
*Songs to be submitted must be original works that have not been released and have not been submitted to other contests.

2. How to post lyrics
Please be sure to submit lyrics that go along with the song.
We recommend that you submit only the lyrics as a text work!
(Example: "king jack feat. Hatsune Miku", "shoumeisha feat. KAITO")
When posting, please set the lyrics from "Manage Lyrics and Cards".

3. Regarding the use of accepted works
The Grand Prix and Semi-Grand Prix songs will be used in Magical Mirai's development and PR, as well as in Magical Mirai-related projects (such as the "Programming Contest").
Please be aware of this before applying.

4. The prizes for being selected have been renewed!
Crypton's virtual singer software has also been added to the supplementary prize!
Please take this opportunity to welcome new software 😊
Additionally, the supplementary prize has been changed from a gift certificate to a SONICWIRE point award!

Please check the FAQ below for details on SONICWIRE points.

5. About AI-generated works
Due to the nature of this contest, the use of AI is prohibited. note that.

When applying, please be sure to check the rules on the PiaPro official collaboration page!

This contest will be selected without regard to the information about "Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2024" that will be announced in the future, so we would appreciate it if you could create a song with a theme of your choice and apply!

Let's make the ``Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2024 Song Contest'' exciting together!
We are looking forward to your applications♪

Last edited:
Reactions: Vector

GreenGummy

New Fan
Sep 2, 2023
Any guesses as to when the Fukuoka and Tokyo concerts will be held? :happy:

I am confused why they would go out of their way to write August-September for both cities when Osaka gets a set month of October. It gives me false hope that Tokyo concert will be in the same weekend as Comiket, even though I feel like they always reserve Miku's birthday for the Tokyo flagship location.
I will be in Japan for Comiket, so my only hope of attending the concert is probably if Fukuoka's date is that weekend.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I'm 99.99% sure Tokyo is on the weekend closest to Miku's birthday ( =aug 30th~sep 1st 2024) like it has been in the past. Fukuoka is anyone's guess at this point, probably the organizers themselves hadn't decided back when it was announced. If I had to speculate, I'd say September would be more likely. I don't have anything to support this guess, except that there's a decent gap between Tokyo (Aug-Sep) and Osaka in October (especially if Osaka is mid-to late October). But, anyone's guess is as good as mine at this point.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
as hamano said, when is very early is difficult for the organizers to unveil the precise dates, since those might change a little depending on the venue availability. probably the dates could be something like:
Fukuoka: August 16~18 (after Obon festival, but could happen the week before)
Tokyo: August 30~September 1
Osaka: October 25~27 (just my guess) :miku_lili:

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenGummy

FatalPhoenix

New Fan
Dec 24, 2023
Merry Christmas all miku fans! Hope you all had a fantastic day!. Being form the uk I have plans to go to Japan for Magical mirai next year ik the dates say for Tokyo Aug 8-9 but looking oh here it seems those dates may change and I really don't want to book flights to miss the concert. I originally had plans to book my flights for August 1st and be in japan for my birthday and attend magical mirai ik its still early days for the event TBA but dose anyone know what will be the best time to book my flights and not miss magical mirai? Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the festive holidays! :miku_ani_lili:

Reactions: MagicalMiku

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Merry Christmas to you too! As I said previously, Tokyo will in all likelihood be on the weekend of August 30th ~ September 1st, simply because Miku's birthday is then. Normally Magical Mirai in Tokyo will be the as close as possible to Miku's birthday. The only official announcement so far for Tokyo is August-September (in Japanese "8-9月". "月" means month, take care not to mix it with "日" meaning day.)

I'd say don't book your flights yet until the dates have been confirmed (should happen by March) just to be safe though. There's not really much benefit in booking your flights this early. My experience is that, contrary to popular belief, you won't save much, if anything, by booking early. I normally book my Mirai trip flights around 3 months in advance, and despite looking at flight prices over a longer period of time, I haven't seen major price fluctuations.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
merry christmas!!🎄🎀
hamano already said everything you needed to know ^-^
Fukuoka will be around mid-august (near Obon festival), Tokyo 99% chance will be August 30-September 1 and Osaka around mid-late October🎈
I also agree about the plane tickets, 3-4 months in advance is more than enough, and usually by March you'll know all the exact dates, so you can arrange well the trip. Talking about that, I can recommend Rakuten Travel website for making hotel reservation, because it offers many nice deals and especially you can choose to pay by cash/card at the hotel, so don't need to use credit card for early booking (recommended since is high season) and you can cancel/change with no fees. I've personally used it many many times ^-^

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
...especially you can choose to pay by cash/card at the hotel, so don't need to use credit card for early booking (recommended since is high season)
I haven't worked with this sort of thing before, so I'm just trying to understand. Why do you save money by paying at the hotel when checking in, as opposed to booking/paying in advance?

I would've thought that the season of the dates being booked would determine the price, so the rates should theoretically be the same either way...unless there's the possibility of actual rates during check-in being lower than some sort of projected rates that are being charged when paying in advance?

But if the projected and actual rates can be different, that would also seem to imply that you could get unlucky, too--actual rates could be higher than the projected ones, e g. if demand during the check-in period was unexpectedly high...?

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I haven't worked with this sort of thing before, so I'm just trying to understand. Why do you save money by paying at the hotel when checking in, as opposed to booking/paying in advance?

I would've thought that the season of the dates being booked would determine the price, so the rates should theoretically be the same either way...unless there's the possibility of actual rates during check-in being lower than some sort of projected rates that are being charged when paying in advance?

But if the projected and actual rates can be different, that would also seem to imply that you could get unlucky, too--actual rates could be higher than the projected ones, e g. if demand during the check-in period was unexpectedly high...?
mm.. I meant that since it'll be high season (august), an early booking is very recommended because the prices are cheaper for a hotel with many vacant rooms, instead of a hotel with a few rooms left. The season of the dates being booked indeed matters, but also it depends on room availability ^-^
the check-in price is the same of the booking confirmation. But because there are usually no cancellation/change fees, you can easily modify your reservation in case your trip plans have changed a bit or you've found another cheaper hotel (some hotel appear on the listing later than others, I mean with some you can reserve for example 6 months in advance, others accept 3-4 months in advance) :haiyi_ani_lili:

Last edited:
Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Ah, I think I understand now. Early booking is recommended because more rooms will be vacant, so the price will be lower. But it's nice to be able to reserve a room without having to provide a credit card until check-in.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
yes yes ^-^ I like that kind of peace of mind:miku_lili:
also, sometimes that website offers early booking promotions (it can be an extra discount, or a free room upgrade or breakfast included), and with early booking you also have more rooms choice: in Japan, you can usually choose non-smoking and smoking room, and there are many kinds, like single room, single deluxe (bed is bigger), double room (bed for couple), twin room (2 single beds) or triple room (3 beds, good for family). The hotel policy usually is that, if a room is sold out, you can book another kind of room, but you have to pay the extra cost (full or partial):so if you need a single room but all are sold out, maybe you can find a twin room but you'll pay more for it:ryuuto_lili:

Reactions: mobius017

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
BIG NEWS!

Dates:

FUKUOKA
Aug 17 (sat)~18(sun)
Fukuoka Sun Palace, Fukuoka Convention Center 2,4,5F

TOKYO
Aug 30 (fri)~ Sep 1(sun)
Makuhari Messe Halls 1~3

OSAKA
Oct 12 (sat)~14 (mon)
Intex Osaka Halls 3,4,5A

TICKET APPLICATION PERIOD (LOTTERY)(For foreigners)

1st round
Apr 19 ~ May 13

2nd round
May 17 ~ June 11
Accommodation plan details TBA

Check the official website for more details, and domestic ticket application periods that differ from the overseas lottery.

Theme song is "Antenna39" by Hiiragi Magnetite
CM with a little theme song preview:

Main visual by Tama

Costume design sheet:

Digital Stars also announced

Website updated accordingly:

------
So, the hype is getting real again. I'm very excited for the theme song, the main visual is very cute and by an artist whose work I love. I'm already liking the design a lot.

Now that the dates have been confirmed 100% (no surprise on the Tokyo part), I can properly start planning my trip. I already booked APA hotel next to Makuhari a month ago, now all is left is everything else with the trip (esp. outside Mirai).

Btw, in case you're wondering why Osaka dates are Saturday through Monday instead of Fri-Sun, it's because Monday the 14th is a public holiday in Japan.

Last edited:

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Haha what a relief Tokyo dates check out, since I booked my flights with these dates in mind a bit ago xdd
(Shame I can only go to this one Mirai this year but I'm sure it's gonna be awesome...)

I agree, the design and the theme song sneakpeak are both very promising indeed!

Reactions: WyndReed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)