• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 2024

Herohero

New Fan
Sep 3, 2023
exactly ^-^ not confirmed yet (the 2025 url gives back a cute 404 error image) because there is Osaka show in October, so they'll probably announce it on the 3rd evening live concert (that maybe will have a paid live stream ticket, maybe) :miku_ani_lili::luka_lili::len_smile_lili::rin_smile_lIlI::kaito_smile_lili::meiko_ani_lili:
the blu-ray/dvd is about the Tokyo concert, but the extra disc will have a chapter about Fukuoka event (which was incredible,because the event was on different floors, and all Fukuoka was themed about Magical Mirai💕🎁🎈)
I think the bonus DVD might include footage from the Osaka concert as both Fukuoka and Tokyo have region specific songs, that logic might carry over to the Osaka concert as well.

Also, it's very weird if the Mirai 2025 announcement is not on the regular DVD. Maybe they will include a segment in the main concert film from the final Osaka show.

Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I think so too, is possible there will be a special about Osaka event (exhibition and some daily songs) in the extra disc, or also an extra chapter in the main disc. They can do many things (●'◡'●)🎁🎈

MaxWolf3900

New Fan
May 16, 2024
I think the bonus DVD might include footage from the Osaka concert as both Fukuoka and Tokyo have region specific songs, that logic might carry over to the Osaka concert as well.

Also, it's very weird if the Mirai 2025 announcement is not on the regular DVD. Maybe they will include a segment in the main concert film from the final Osaka show.
I searched up the bluray for Mirai 2024 and the limited edition version will have all these things :
  • The bluray comes with footage of the last concert of Tokyo
  • The cover artwork features an illustration by Tama
  • Comes with a Hatsune Miku photo card
  • The bluray comes with footage of the last concert of Tokyo
  • The limited edition comes in a luxurious case with a special book as well as a bonus disc featuring songs that were not performed at the Tokyo concert

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)