• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other ACE Virtual Singer Discussion Thread

What is your favorite ACE vocal?

• Xiao Ye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xiao Tian

• Xiao Mo

• AC Niang

• Xiao Jiu Xian

• Chu Ci

• Huo Lian

• Yun Hao

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yi Shiqi

• Li Yuan

• Dalala

• Qi Xuan

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Tohoku Kiritan (Upcoming)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Luan Ming

• Tu Yuan

• Chang Ge

• Que He

• Wen Li

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
Ace will be going on subscription from 7th of october. There are 3 yearly plans available

Basic Plan (~20$) - 1 available singer of your choice.
Creator’s Plan (~100$) - 5 available singers of your choice + voicemix feature.
Artist’s Plan (~150$) - all available singers (there will be 43 at the time of the update) and all features. Any singers that will come out at the time of your subscription you will also get.

if u have vsingers for Vocaloid u can get the for free in ace, but u also need to at least have the basic plan.

also there’s a plan to make a feature where you could make your own voice that you would be share only with the people that u want + a rap update.

And Longya’s winning design.
View attachment 7767
View attachment 7768
sooo...is it not gonna be free at all?

update: just stopped by the discord and uh...yeah. pocket singer may be going that way too. so that's -2 options for me

Last edited:

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
sooo...is it not gonna be free at all?

update: just stopped by the discord and uh...yeah. pocket singer may be going that way too. so that's -2 options for me
I mean the company does need to earn money some way. Timedomain had the money to give to its employees for the time that ace studio wasn’t stable enough to be a payed product, but now it has reached the point in its development where it’s stable enough

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
this is simply misinformation. The contest submissions only ended today, september 10th. The first voting round will be held on september 15th and the second voting period will be held on september 18th.

If you don't believe me, this is a tweet of the artist clarifying that this is just a submission not official
Thanks for clarifying. Everyone on twitter was just acting like this is the winning entry 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)