• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other ACE Virtual Singer Discussion Thread

What is your favorite ACE vocal?

• Xiao Ye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xiao Tian

• Xiao Mo

• AC Niang

• Xiao Jiu Xian

• Chu Ci

• Huo Lian

• Yun Hao

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yi Shiqi

• Li Yuan

• Dalala

• Qi Xuan

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Tohoku Kiritan (Upcoming)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Luan Ming

• Tu Yuan

• Chang Ge

• Que He

• Wen Li

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Uses of Longya AI from beta testers started to appear on BiliBili today!

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
Oh wow, that's way prettier than her old design

(tbf her old design was a screenshot of a 3d model. i hope for more non-3d designs in the future)

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Oh wow, that's way prettier than her old design

(tbf her old design was a screenshot of a 3d model. i hope for more non-3d designs in the future)
Her old design was a 3d model bc she released during the times of the old ace mobile app, where when the singer was singing their 3d or live 2d model was moving (if they had one)

wrong_thyme

voisona cross-lang when
Jan 12, 2022
yes!! a design as pretty as her voice 😍😍
the old one had this uncomfortable "forgot to put on trousers" effect

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
gotta say it but that anatomy is.. a little wacky here lol >_> still, very pretty art

edit:
this is a red line of it lol....
li yuan.jpg

i love seeing weird anatomy vocal synth art, i know theres a thread for it. some points: one arm short, one way too long. legs....long. head, too small? (or hair too big i think) fingers, weird. pose, a bit strange. i am also trying to do her hand/arm poses and they are not comfortable or barely possible haha

Last edited:
Reactions: WyndReed

wrong_thyme

voisona cross-lang when
Jan 12, 2022
So it’s looks like the vsingers are gonna go subscription starting mid august. I o the best if my knowledge all the other singer are gonna remain free. Eh…
rip yanhe my queen,,
tho the one i was most worried about was barber, im glad hes still free

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
So there has been a very big stream where the founder of ACE Studio was answering questions. If someone knows Chinese and is willing to list all the answers to the questions, I’ll really appreciate it, but for now here are some answers that were discussed in the ds group.

Spanish, Korean and Russian are all still in production, but all of them still need more training data.

The subscription model can be introduced anywhere from mid August, to somewhere in September. TD first wants to fix some issues of ACE, mainly it’s stability.

A new training model for ace vbs will most likely be introduced with the next batch of singers.

Apparently Xiao Jiu Xian and Chu Ci share the same voice actor. Xiao Jiu Xian was first created as a concatenative voice bank in collaboration with MUSYNX and the Hidii Music Band (Same people who made Chu Ci and Que He). When AI arrived to ACE Hidii wanted to make an AI library for Xiao Jiu Xian, but the collab with MUSYNX ended, so they created Chu Ci.

Also, ACFun has no plans to update AC Niang.

Hidii Music Band may continue doing new vbs for ACE.

Here’s the reupload of the stream with auto generated Eng subtitles

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
if it does cost money, that much money especially, id have to hope/assume theres like, a big involvement on their end and its not a small thing like utau lol. their banks sound fantastic and AI tech is obviously invovled, so itd make sense if it were that costly, as thats not something the average person would handle.

Last edited:

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Ace will be going on subscription from 7th of october. There are 3 yearly plans available

Basic Plan (~20$) - 1 available singer of your choice.
Creator’s Plan (~100$) - 5 available singers of your choice + voicemix feature.
Artist’s Plan (~150$) - all available singers (there will be 43 at the time of the update) and all features. Any singers that will come out at the time of your subscription you will also get.

if u have vsingers for Vocaloid u can get the for free in ace, but u also need to at least have the basic plan.

also there’s a plan to make a feature where you could make your own voice that you would be share only with the people that u want + a rap update.

And Longya’s winning design.
IMG_7345.png
IMG_7346.png

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
this is simply misinformation. The contest submissions only ended today, september 10th. The first voting round will be held on september 15th and the second voting period will be held on september 18th.

If you don't believe me, this is a tweet of the artist clarifying that this is just a submission not official

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)