• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other ACE Virtual Singer Discussion Thread

What is your favorite ACE vocal?

• Xiao Ye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xiao Tian

• Xiao Mo

• AC Niang

• Xiao Jiu Xian

• Chu Ci

• Huo Lian

• Yun Hao

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yi Shiqi

• Li Yuan

• Dalala

• Qi Xuan

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Tohoku Kiritan (Upcoming)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Luan Ming

• Tu Yuan

• Chang Ge

• Que He

• Wen Li

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Kuro came out. He can use Chinese and English cross lingual

also, Ace devs said that most likely all vbs will be able to sing in English after the update that’s after the next update.

unrelated, but they also said that no vb except for Yi Shi Qi currently on ace is under a contract that may make them be exclusive to a specific period of time, so other babies are safe!

Last edited:

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Ace studio went under maintenance (while I was tuning yi shi qi…) and the update will be available in half an hour. But sadly yi shi qi is now officially discontinued

SuzakuSpectacled

Sourin and Ryuusei Luvr
May 6, 2022
1.7.0 update is now available!

Roughly adds
- New vocals!!
--Pop series (3 chinese native vocals): Tangerine (masc), Crimson (masc) and Orange (feminine), specializing in pop
-- Rock series (3 chinese native vocals): Growl, Ghost and Steel, specializing in rock (all masc)
-- English Native series: David (masc) and Lien (fem), formerly known as E00D and E01L, has also been released! Bianca (fem), formerly E02B, has also left beta!
-- Barber (a masculine bel canto chinese native vocal), to partner with Lioy (fem bel canto chinese native vocal)
-- Chu Ming (masc Chinese native vocal), new Time and Space idol project vocal (Tu Yuan being the other one)
- Ling and Yanhe now join Tianyi in Open Beta status! You can use them but be warned their quality is still in development.
- For those who were having trouble with Kuro's quality in 1.6.1, he sounds much better in 1.7.0, the update he was supposed to release alongside with!
- Adds the Voice-mixing feature present in the app versions! (there isn't an oc maker though), refresher, you can mix vocals XSY style! (the twins arent available for this)
- XSY for all three languages are available for all vocals! Dont forget spanish and korean support coming out soon!

You can also now log-in with a gmail account rather than a number!

SuzakuSpectacled

Sourin and Ryuusei Luvr
May 6, 2022
Btw is there a full body image of chu ming?
I'm still waiting on it myself honestly. Doesn't help that the Time and Space Idol Project website hasnt been updated since GuanYu teaser so I doubt we'd get it there... I'm camping on the tachie google drive and Tu Yuan's bilibili page currently.

Chang Ge's new art also hasn't been uploaded in the google drive so we'll get them sooner or later

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
I'm still waiting on it myself honestly. Doesn't help that the Time and Space Idol Project website hasnt been updated since GuanYu teaser so I doubt we'd get it there... I'm camping on the tachie google drive and Tu Yuan's bilibili page currently.

Chang Ge's new art also hasn't been uploaded in the google drive so we'll get them sooner or later
They showed this so far
9B81A672-D0A4-4162-B872-7AFFB73EED71.png
Also, u related but on the vocal synth wiki ChuanChuan is listed as an exclusive vocal and not a private one. Does it mean that he’s something like chuchu Yuecheng and renri r2 or what? Can someone who knows elaborate?
F64DE8FE-0367-4646-88B8-D8101FE8C926.png

Last edited:
Reactions: WyndReed

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Are the Vsinger's open to everyone now? I know they are still in beta but I can't find any info if they are available for download or not

Reactions: MillyAqualine

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Ace Talk synth confirmed, looks like!

It looks like this released. It’s only mobile as of now, and isn’t available in my country. If it’s available in your country I would really appreciate if you could provide some info about it, what vbs are there, how it works etc

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
It looks like this released. It’s only mobile as of now, and isn’t available in my country. If it’s available in your country I would really appreciate if you could provide some info about it, what vbs are there, how it works etc
Ok, it looks like you cannot type in ur text in the app, it can only read already set text from what I understand. There are 4 voices there and they all seem to be male.

The voices are:
热烈 (Re Lie)
温暖 (Wen Nuan)
沉静 (Chen Jing)
冷傲 (Leng Ao)

SuzakuSpectacled

Sourin and Ryuusei Luvr
May 6, 2022
Also, u related but on the vocal synth wiki ChuanChuan is listed as an exclusive vocal and not a private one. Does it mean that he’s something like chuchu Yuecheng and renri r2 or what? Can someone who knows elaborate?
Yup you have to ask his owners to be able to use him, he was put up as an exclusive vocal a few months ago. The same chinese user who pointed out to me the other things also mentioned that CHUAN is not private.

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Yup you have to ask his owners to be able to use him, he was put up as an exclusive vocal a few months ago. The same chinese user who pointed out to me the other things also mentioned that CHUAN is not private.
Oh interesting. Are there smt that you have to do to be approved to have him? Like how you had to do a few covers or songs if you get Chuchu and Yuecheng

SuzakuSpectacled

Sourin and Ryuusei Luvr
May 6, 2022
Oh interesting. Are there smt that you have to do to be approved to have him? Like how you had to do a few covers or songs if you get Chuchu and Yuecheng
According to their press release from July last year, you have to email them ([email protected]) the following information:
  1. Your Bilibili account
  2. Contact info (WeChat ID)
  3. Links to past works (either covers or originals)
  4. Personal Skills (such as writing lyrics or making PVs or producing songs or tuning, etc.)
  5. Your intention with the voicebank (like what you wanna do with CHUAN)
If you pass the initial screening, they'll contact you via your WeChat ID and send an invitation to use CHUAN. It's only non-commercial though and when you upload you have to tag the project name and indicate that CHUAN's the singer. (I think it's kinda implied you can only upload on bilibili?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)