• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Collab Artists needed for Harvest AVANNA Event

deeepiii

Bedroom vocalsynth guy
Oct 12, 2020
Hi everyone,

I'm one of the producers participating in the Harvest Avanna event happening in September. This year, instead of the usual fanzine, the managers are pairing artists with producers to create the PV art for their songs. If you'd like to help create the visual side of a producer's song, please send in an application! As of the writing of this post, we are short some artists, so we will appreciate anybody that wants to help! Application deadline is Thursday, July 15th. Please read the application notes for important information regarding deadlines.

Here's the application link: Harvest Avanna 2021 Artist Applications

Please note that there are a limited number of producers, so we can only accept a certain number of artists. Submitting an application does not guarantee a spot.

(also please apply i can't draw and i'm gonna need as much art help as i can get lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)