• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Artists who have the same birthday as vocal synth anniversaries

sapplerx

+-=÷x
Dec 26, 2020
United States
This is still alive and kicking.

Anyways, RIME has been added to the collection. Unfortunately due to IRL reasons the only time that I will add new artists is when a new vocal synth gets released, it's no longer a monthly thing

sapplerx

+-=÷x
Dec 26, 2020
United States
What's better than 1 vocal release? Two.

That's right, Futaba Minato and ASTERIAN have both been released. While Minato already does have a canon birthday (February 2), I'm featuring her release date. So now ASTERIAN's release date is apparently his birthday.

Reactions: PearlStarLight5

Aia

DDR-tist
Jul 14, 2019
The Internet™
Just wanted to say how much I enjoy checking this thread! Seeing this list has given me a lot of fanart ideas lolol

Also, I wanted to add that CircusP's birthday is on 7/15!

sapplerx

+-=÷x
Dec 26, 2020
United States
"You put XIA YU YAO in the wrong date!"

I'm referring to her SynthV release date, not her UTAU one. I know she was released for UTAU but her SynthV one is more memorable to me.

sapplerx

+-=÷x
Dec 26, 2020
United States
The good news is that we got a new date added in. The bad news is that I only know one person who was born on that date and I don't know any others.

Also, Po-uta's voice provider is on here. I added him back when this thread was added.

sapplerx

+-=÷x
Dec 26, 2020
United States
You know what? Fuck it, I'm going to remove the rule where it talks about canon birthdays. However, I'm not adding any names until when a vocal synth releases on that day.

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
Kyomachi Seika has the same birthday as Adam Young of Owl City (I remember that thanks to his song "The Fifth of July", haha!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)