• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Azure Voice Studio Website + Miyu Demos

Mei-Saime

JP and CHN UTAU girl
Apr 8, 2018
I've made a website for my UTAUs! I do have alot of stuff to work on currently at my end (which is why some picture of the singers are not done yet). But I am doing it at a pace that won't hinder me! Do go check it out!
Azurevoicestudios

Also, my UTAU Miyu currently has 2 demos so far! I'll post here for more demos till her eventual new voicebank comes out! Check out the demos so far!

Demo 1:

Demo 2:

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Miyu sounds pretty good! I like her! I don't use UTAU like ever, so I hope some people will pick her up onxe she's released

If I could give some advice...I would consider changing the name of your studio...I, and I'm sure others will feel the same, saw "Azure" in it and immediately thought of Azureflux and THAT (still pretty recent) drama, I just think it'd be a safer bet for you to have a different studio name, but that's just a suggestion

Reactions: Mei-Saime

Mei-Saime

JP and CHN UTAU girl
Apr 8, 2018
Miyu sounds pretty good! I like her! I don't use UTAU like ever, so I hope some people will pick her up onxe she's released

If I could give some advice...I would consider changing the name of your studio...I, and I'm sure others will feel the same, saw "Azure" in it and immediately thought of Azureflux and THAT (still pretty recent) drama, I just think it'd be a safer bet for you to have a different studio name, but that's just a suggestion
Thank you!

And about the name, I didn't know what the drama was and wasn't aware of it, so I just picked a name that sounded pretty ><;; . Plus I did put down in all descriptions that it is managed by me plus changing all of the stuff would be a bit lots of work. ;;x;;

I've never thought that I'd talk about something I've heard about, but I have to explain some stuff. (might delete this later but who knows)
I've heard that many people though that my UTAU group Azure Voice Studio was ran by the guy who started the whole A/E drama fiasco back in the day and many have pointed it out that I should change the group name to avoid that. I wanted to share this SC post as a way to state that I'm not the person people assume that I am. I'm a female going into my second year of college with already worrying about funds. I've never affiliated with that person's company nor have I've heard of it aside from the drama. This is only me managing these 5-7 UTAUs and also the official site that they currently have and having to go back to change the name from all of them is more stressful and a bit heart breaking as it is since I've worked really hard to make it happen cause I wanted to continue UTAU from back when it was small. I wanted to push myself. This is not a rant, but I just wanted to explain that I'm not the person people assume that I am. Also, this speech wasn't scripted as it was my true feelings so sorry of I slur and mess up alot.
@Kona This is a more complete answer to your suggestion. >x<

Last edited:

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Yeah, that does help a lot! I understand why you wouldn't want to change it, that's a lot of heart and hard work put in. Just wanted to look out abd help a bit, don't want your UTAUs losing potential listeners and users because the name gives bad memories

Reactions: Mei-Saime

Mei-Saime

JP and CHN UTAU girl
Apr 8, 2018
Yeah, that does help a lot! I understand why you wouldn't want to change it, that's a lot of heart and hard work put in. Just wanted to look out abd help a bit, don't want your UTAUs losing potential listeners and users because the name gives bad memories
It's fine. ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)