• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Big ol Art dump

edit: I WAS going to post these in thumbnail form, but they came out looking like they were put through the oven. So now this thread is just a Long one. I'll update with more art eventually!

I figured I'd kick this off by dumping some of my best vocaloid art into one place! Okay. here we go.

(Note: Art styles vary, but everything I post is by me. Please don't repost or use w/out permission! )

acute.jpgskelt.pngmeeks-test-gif.gif10th anniversary.pngohedo_julia_night_by_kpineapples-dbmmrj4.pnggive_him_that_jello_by_kpineapples-dblhf0h.jpgice_skating_by_kpineapples-dbsqijy.png

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
I really like your art!

It's so funky and cool at the same time; Some are a little messier and some are cleaner looking, but that just gives each one their own expression! I really like your works; keep it up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)