• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

BiliBili Micro Link VR VSinger Live 2018

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
I can see the resemblance between Qingxian and Luka; but I never really put two and two together until someone pointed it out. I think she looks unique, regardless of having long hair and a tall stance.

ohpeach

Digital artist
Apr 8, 2018
earth
deviantart.com
I can't imagine they'll be performing a lot of songs since it's the Bilibili Macro Link, and not Vsinger Live (which I'm really hoping they have a second concert this year, how cool would that be!!!!)

Reactions: Unagi

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
I can't imagine they'll be performing a lot of songs since it's the Bilibili Macro Link, and not Vsinger Live (which I'm really hoping they have a second concert this year, how cool would that be!!!!)
Yeah it's important to remember that they'll realistically only do around 5 songs tops, including one group song. I'm assuming a group song (Ordinary Disco remix probs with all 6 singing), a Tianyi song, and then anything from a Yan He song to Moke and Qingxian demos. Hoping for another VSinger Live this year.

Reactions: Unagi

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
Red By Geek (a CG production company), posted a few videos on their Vimeo showing some of the background videos they made for the VSinger portion of that concert along with a Tianyi commercial they made for a face care product RED by GEEK PICTURES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)