• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

BiliBili Micro Link VR VSinger Live 2018

violethaze

Aspiring Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Chile
Oh my god they look so fashionable....I love Tianyi's V4 box artist so much, I forgot their name though ^^;;
I suppose they will have preorders for merch soon...right? Like a glowstick? Acrylic stands?

Mei-Saime

JP and CHN UTAU girl
Apr 8, 2018
Oh my god they look so fashionable....I love Tianyi's V4 box artist so much, I forgot their name though ^^;;
I suppose they will have preorders for merch soon...right? Like a glowstick? Acrylic stands?
They will. It'll be open much sooner I believe. PREORDERS for tickets and merch will be open and perhaps they will broadcast it live on BiliBili.

Reactions: violethaze

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Huh. Looks like Qingxian is completed then. My guess is they'll be showing off a demo with her completed main db and show off a second VB as well. Exciting!

ohpeach

Digital artist
Apr 8, 2018
earth
deviantart.com
They all look so bright and colorful, and then they're standing in front of this drank and drab black and yellowish background //whhheeze
they stick out so badly

TID you did such a good job I can't believe they janked your art like this
that's just cold blooded

nahbutrly they all look so cute/// seeing them all in tianyi's v4 art style is so nice. Nothing like uniformity to tie the group together!! nothing bothered me more than having the six of them lined up, only to have freaking YANHE stick out like a sore thumb bc her art style was so different x'DDDD
I just like seeing them altogether looking so nice!! ;;; v ;;;

Last edited:

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Moke's redesign seems a bit drastic.. is it me? I didn't even realise it was him at first LOL

ohpeach

Digital artist
Apr 8, 2018
earth
deviantart.com
This sounds super weird but I didn't realize Ling had a chest
I thought she was flat like yanhe, mostly thanks to her initial designs from the contest and ideolo's concepts
her and yanhe lookin mighty feminine//

and qingxian looks super good, too-- I really didn't think she'd be quite so popular or well executed, since I recall everyone thought she just looked like a gaudier, purple haired luka. it's really nice to see how beautiful she looks. Seeing her designed this way makes me like her character design more (her initial look with the yellow top and purple hair that was so saturated and contrast-y it just///// geh, it was too on the nose and bright for me)

I'd love to have this as a poster, if not with a different background , lmaoooooooo

Last edited:

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Her Ideolo design is basically purple bootleg Luka but I really like this take on her. Don't think she's too popular yet but that could very easily change!

Reactions: ohpeach

ohpeach

Digital artist
Apr 8, 2018
earth
deviantart.com
"PUrple Bootleg LUka"
blease
thats the most accurate description i've heard of her so far/// you can imagine how glad I am her voice is so unique. Still a nice mature feminine vocal but not klike Luka at all bleaseeeee

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
mo qingxian and zhiyu moke , r they sing one song again? :ring_lili:
We don't know yet. Even if they give us a setlist, it's possible that they'll throw in surprise performances like they did with Qingxian and Moke's debut as well as Tianyi Japanese.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
My gah I can not wait Qingxian has such a beautiful voice I need more of her and those outfits are fashionable af

DorellyMimi

Aspiring Fan
Mar 7, 2018
Italy
I'm super in love with TID, like, god, they look like a perfect music group!
Can't wait to see their performance during BML! (Especially Moke, I loved his song during the concert)

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
Her Ideolo design is basically purple bootleg Luka but I really like this take on her. Don't think she's too popular yet but that could very easily change!
Hmm... I think this design actually looks more like Luka than Mo's Ideolo one, it has the same silhouette: long slit skirt, stockings and high neckline. In contrast, Ideolo's design has a short skirt, flared collar, jacket, tights, and a strong flower motif - it has less in common with Luka.

I like this alternative design better too! To me, neither outfit is a rip-off - but this one resembles Luka more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)